Reviews for Triptych
TheCrazyChica chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I love you for this story
HelKat chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is awesome. I swear I reread it three times or something.
Demon She-wolf chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
WHAT THE FUCK
Sorelliena chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Why can't this be official ;_;

I loooooooved the ending. Love everywhere ;_; love and love and more looooooooove...
akizarulez chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Loved it!
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
it's adorable. otl. i wish there were more of this now. even if i don't play the games ;;; ahah...
none chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I love you so much it was absolutely gorgeous. I never type a review but you are the first and you deserve ever ounce of praise possible for you and continue on you brilliant mind you.
inspired-by-Dream chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
...

laugh and smile and sob and shock

all in one just for the sake of this story

triforce, after all, is a three

having been thinking of the possibility of three, this one is definitely a good one, short, but it says all

and for the fact that they change the kingdom in to a loving accepting kingdom, oh trice, even better

what's there to say when all is in peace and acceptance?

nothing more to be ask when something like this was to be true

long live hyrule!
Kyrinne chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I'm sorry for my lack of words, but this is absolutely beautiful.
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was very beautiful.
One Winged Royko chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
beautiful, this is like an epic poem!
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Aww, man, I shouldn't have read this while listening to sad music. Now I'm all melancholy and teary. I need some smut.

"She grows and she changes and she awakens, and her miracle mind purifies his own."

I think this is such a great line. Even if I didn't know what it meant, it just sounds excellent. Like a song.
Keiko chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Do you friggin know how messed up this story is...? I didn't even finish reading it. And even when I WAS reading it, I had an expression similar to this: T_T''

What do they do at night? Have a three way? That's messed up... Those relashonships don't work. At all.
Tekko chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Oh- beautifully written, deep without being very detailed and heartbreakingly sweet. The end made me tear but I can't say it was all out of sadness. Thank you for this beautiful piece.

~Tekko
Ana chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, ever. I mean, WOW.

Beautiful. You make the idea work seamlessly, you make the idea dance.