Reviews for Okami Resurrection of Darkness
Midi-Arai chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Fire Head: this is just stupid.
Earth Head: who knew they all loved her?
Light Head: guys, i think Dark Head is a pervert.
Dark Head: What's Amaterasu's weight?
Water head: yep, Dark Head is a perv.
Poison Head: Dark Head, have yo thought about size?
Wind Head: well, Dark Head and Poison Head are perverts.
Lighting Head: this just got really awkward.
Earthpatriot117 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
nice idea having old enemies and allies join forces and fight together, this will be one heck of a showdown!
Madara Uchiha chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
NO Chaos, NO Ouranos, NO Gods, NO Titans!
CHALLENGE!
Perseus Sparda - Sparda's final Descendant
Percy barely turned 17. Having the perfect life. CORRECTION. HAD the perfect life. After Gaea was defeated by Percy, Gaea and Titans decided to use false evidence to try and make him go to Tartarus. So, all even Poseidon and Sally betrayed Percy... Percy died, but lived him is saved for his ancestor's. Someone that actually showed to Percy a father's love. Someone that gave to Percy a new purpose. Sparda the dark knight fused with him to grand him more power then the Titans, Gods or even Gaia. Years after Gaea rises with both the Giants and Titans. The gods and Percy's friends realized they they have been tricked and realize they have made a grave mistake and find out that a Devil may cry put his tears come at a price. Percy Jackson died and from Percy Jackson's death... Perseus Sparda was born!

What to Expect...
God-like/Smart/Perseus! Half-devil, half-god Perseus! Semi-dark Percy, not as forgiving but not completely heartless. Perseus will followed his heart, protecting those he held close as he also walked the path of his ancestors.
Sparda will can talk to Perseus like Kyuubi can talk to Naruto.
Pairing
Percy x Athena.
Athena will find the true and fall in love for Percy Jackson the son of her long time enemy and rival Poseidon.
Wyvern-Sorcress-Myra chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Wow this is good! Myra
Solovakja chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Adorable! Waka's prophecy probably made everyone all like- *tear*.

I didn't know Mrs. Orange was a doctor! Also in Okamiden I though susano and kushi said they were gonna name him Kuni... But- Wut ever- nushi is pretty awesome too

I LOVE this fanfic. Pleez continue!
ammywarrior8 chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Shame for Waka though
ammywarrior8 chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
I love the last part. The shock that all of them have.I guess she should have seen it coming.

Soooo Funny!
ammywarrior8 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
ha ha training he is lazer than Sleepy the Bear.

Other wise great chapter and i like it when Waka and Issun fight.
Fire Inu Princess chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
awesome, please keep going!
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
I wonder if anyone who like okami and read this fic has gotten my joke near the end of the chapter?
nopenopenopenop chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
hey awesome storie but all l gotta say is l never heard of ookami and l won't get into it heh heh pondered funny word
cosmic-trance-lover-xoxo chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
damn you amaterasu!

issun is suppossed to be mine...you borrow him tho.

my mind has a mind of its own...does that make sense

my revenge will begin today.-my mind

i think waka goes well with ammy but issun and ammy go good together too...now i'm confused-me

the story is very good so far,when i am finished i'll read again and again...
PhantomGirl12 chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Cool chapter! _
PhantomGirl12 chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
Cool story! _ Please update soon!