Reviews for Poison Candy
smilingcrescent chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is really interesting! I love demons and ghosts, so the mix of the two is intriguing. _ Looking forward to seeing what kind of a contract you go with, and what the overarching plot for the story could be.
GothicDebby chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
no more chapters? this story was very good :)
FraggleGaggles chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Wow this is crazy. :)
Stately Demented chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I wonder why you haven't updated in a while. This idea is amazing. I really want to see it continued.
UniCryin chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Ooh, so dark. The last bit made me wince and grimace. You're harsh, poor little Harry!

Please update! xD
Cheeky Liar chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
this is really good i cant wait for the next chapter :)
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
tom sure is possessive, he doesn't share

great story, i can't wait for more
Q3APo chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
wow. this is scary. though i'm not really understand between harry and tom, harry and draco too.
LeontinaStardust chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
This is one of the best Tom/Harry stories I have read. It's very unique. I've not found many true horror fictions on this site, especially none as well written as this.

I'm sad to see this hasn't been updated for such a long time though.
Booker10 chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
PIZZZ update!
spiel chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Yep, disturbing content alright xD

Looking forward to the next chapter
Freya chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Creepy ... *shudders* ... But I do like this :)
Raggedyvulcan chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
seriously...I absolutely neeeeeed you to update. please?
My Solitude chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Interesting story.
WinterRepublic chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
I am...at the edge of my proverbial seat. I am sure if i was sitting in a real seat, I would already be on the floor. I don't know what I want to do more: cry, laugh, or vomit. Whatever comes first, I suppose.

I love how you characterized Tom. He's...perfect. Possessive, cruel and only able to show affection...in his own special way. Oh Harry...you poor boy.

I should kiss you for this story if I could...but I can't. And...it would be weird. So I shall...in equivalent to a smooch...I should...want to draw you a picture.

And I shall hop to this as the 21st pasts because I have a project due then for an artfest. I will get to sketching now though. Because you deserve this...very much.

You are...amazing. :)