Reviews for Amarantos
dragoncreators chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
Fantastic. delightful. nostalgic and brilliant.
songstar13 chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
I loved this so much. Here you had me worrying for so long that we wouldn't see Rose or dear old Metacrisis, so you have no idea how satisfying this one chapter was.
songstar13 chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Oh. My. Goodness.

Yes. Go! Go back in time and find Metacrisis and Rose and all their babies!
songstar13 chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
This I did know was happening. I knew she was in another dimension. I'm still a bit sad that Rose and TenII are long gone, though.
songstar13 chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
I finally get it. Not sure if I quite like it, since this means that Rose has been dead and gone for quite a while, but I get it. It's interesting to say the least. I loved the bit where the two ships were communicating, it was kind of adorable and a lot of hilarious.
songstar13 chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
I have a suspicion, but no more. If it really is the Metacrisis, shouldn't he recognize the TARDIS? I mean, he does share all of the Doctor's memories and whatnot. So then I'm at a bit of a loss as to what's going on.
songstar13 chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
Who is he? Is it the metacrisis? That's the only solution I can come up with. But where's Rose? Or are we operating long beyond the time frame in which Rose would exist? It's so hard to tell with TARDISes.
songstar13 chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Beautiful! I love the way you're writing her. We're only in her thoughts, and I love how she thinks about what the Doctor would do if he were there, because it gives a sense of reality and import to her grief. It seems like writing a sentient blue box would be hard to pull of well, but you make it seem so easy.
songstar13 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Yes! Rose is on the horizon, is she not? I love the little catch-phrases at the end there. I wish this chapter was longer just so I could have the satisfaction of writing a longer review, but I'll take whatever you give me.
songstar13 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
What do you mean, "reviews aren't necessary?" Because they oh-so-clearly ARE. How could anyone read this and think it doesn't deserve a review? I have no idea. The way you write the TARDIS is beautiful. I'm really looking forward to reading this. Also, the bit about Rose has me squirming with anticipation, so I hope I'm not gearing myself up for disappointment there. Well, either way, I'm sure the rest is going to be so brilliant that any regret at the possibility of a lack of Rose will be short-lived.
Lielac chapter 13 . 9/7/2010
Epic, it is.

Yeah, I figured out that Jimmy was a descendant of Rose and MetaTen around the time of you mentioning his sonic screwdriver... XD
Lielac chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
-thinks-

He's like Ten like WHOA, and wasn't there that deleted scene where Ten gave Ten2 and Rose a TARDIS coral...?

I shall continue to read and seee.
Lielac chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Needing things out of your head makes perfect sense -points to a gigabyte of plaintext files-

And of course the TARDIS is sentient! It's not that the Doctor can't drive, the TARDIS just dumps him wherever there's something that needs him. And it likes the phonebox shape, it does.
Soundwave-82 chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
interesting story
timano chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
Wow! What an amazing story! I look forward to reading the sequel-which I'll get to eventually. (I tend to read from oldest to newest story, so when I get to the sequel, I'll read it with pleasure.) 10 out of 10 stars.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »