Reviews for Knowing Miss Granger
GrinningCat chapter 19 . 10/12
OK it seems the first review didn't get through - otherwise I apologize for any duplicates. This is a very lovely tale indeed. You write dialogue particularly well- it was a pleasure to read their banter. Good job!
GrinningCat chapter 19 . 10/12
A lovely tale indeed. You write dialogue particularly well- it was a pleasure to read their banter. Good job!
I didn't read down to the part where they undoubtedly died, but I'm glad to hear they had two children.

What a great read! Delete the part where they grew old, decrepit, then died, and it'd have been even better. Very nicely done.
Awww, that was so sweet! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEVERUS! Now he has a beautiful reason to like his day of birth! :D
Goodness honey it sounds like he held her and kept her crying for for an hour and a half before he finally decided to do something other than just kind of stand around holding her arms while she cried.

Also: finally!

*btw: their dialog feels somewhat unnaturally stilted, is this on purpose?
Of course he'll drink it. Illusions suck as he well knows.
That was a very nice letter.
Lol, it's funny seeing them both be so determined to be so uncomfortable. And since Hermione did somewhat rape his will, an antidote would be the proper thing.

Does she ever read the book and let him know that he did an amazing job? Did you ever say what that look on her face was? It wasn't clear.
Well pooh on you times two! No Snapelings *and* the Hagridized non-kiss? Pooh, I sah, pooh upon you!

*kicks Hagrid...hard*
*makes Ron wear a bag over his head when he eats*
*sniff* Poor Hermione - all that work just gone! :( I hope Severus discovered which student it was and made them suffer. And Hermione is...feeling sick? Hum...
You know I read that as "...from Lucius' locks...", right? Lovely chapter - great imagery!
Great chapter!
Ah, thank you for your PS A/Ns - now I know why they'd gone to the kitchen! And was Snape happy or...otherwise when he noticed her sketches of him?
I know that was meant to be sexually hot, but honestly, it just made me want to take a shower because I'm, well, sweating in my kitchen because of the actual summer heat. Great imagery, though.
Awww, I loved their letters!