Reviews for Knowing Miss Granger
kalikk chapter 19 . 6/1
OMG...sabe aquele momento que vc chora no final feliz? Ă“tima fic, amei mesmo
Icanbeaduck chapter 19 . 3/22
Loved your story
Great, thank you! Well written,just what I needed. Read it in one go, enjoyed it immensely.
GrinningCat chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
OK it seems the first review didn't get through - otherwise I apologize for any duplicates. This is a very lovely tale indeed. You write dialogue particularly well- it was a pleasure to read their banter. Good job!
GrinningCat chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
A lovely tale indeed. You write dialogue particularly well- it was a pleasure to read their banter. Good job!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/26/2015
I didn't read down to the part where they undoubtedly died, but I'm glad to hear they had two children.

What a great read! Delete the part where they grew old, decrepit, then died, and it'd have been even better. Very nicely done.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
Awww, that was so sweet! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEVERUS! Now he has a beautiful reason to like his day of birth! :D
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
Goodness honey it sounds like he held her and kept her crying for for an hour and a half before he finally decided to do something other than just kind of stand around holding her arms while she cried.

Also: finally!

*btw: their dialog feels somewhat unnaturally stilted, is this on purpose?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
Of course he'll drink it. Illusions suck as he well knows.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
That was a very nice letter.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
Lol, it's funny seeing them both be so determined to be so uncomfortable. And since Hermione did somewhat rape his will, an antidote would be the proper thing.

Does she ever read the book and let him know that he did an amazing job? Did you ever say what that look on her face was? It wasn't clear.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
Well pooh on you times two! No Snapelings *and* the Hagridized non-kiss? Pooh, I sah, pooh upon you!

*kicks Hagrid...hard*
*makes Ron wear a bag over his head when he eats*
Guest chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
*sniff* Poor Hermione - all that work just gone! :( I hope Severus discovered which student it was and made them suffer. And Hermione is...feeling sick? Hum...
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
You know I read that as "...from Lucius' locks...", right? Lovely chapter - great imagery!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2015