Reviews for Knowing Miss Granger
Movveit chapter 3 . 9h ago
Haha, I LOVE this. It's so funny! Whenever I'm in a bad mood in the future I'll come back to read this! Totally awesome! There are not enough words! I think I love you for this! :D Thanks for sharing this beautiful work !
BlueWater5 chapter 19 . 1/14
Great story!
EclecticBonVivant chapter 1 . 1/8
Lovely story - thank you!
Emily chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
What a beautiful story!
SuzyQ1822 chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
This is a beautiful story! Honestly, like I feel all warm inside after reading this. So, SO well written! You have such a way with words. There have been some stories out here, that I finish reading, and just don't feel complete. The story finished, but there was no closure, or it lacked in some area, it left you uncomfortable. Very few stories have I felt so wonderfully satisfied after reading. Your story has skyrocketed to the top of my list. Fantastic :)
Perry Downing chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Simply beautiful. Snape's a goner. Frankly, he was as soon as he opted to open that gift!
LC12292006 chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
I've never written a review, but I have to for this story (which is excellent) but most of all this passage:

"At least the blind are content in the darkness having never known the light. I, I am treated to the injustice of seeing the sun and then being told it will never rise again."

No joke, I google this thinking you had borrowed it from a book because it sounded so perfect. That quote is AMAZING and a testament to your writing talent. I have read a lot of fanfic and so many wonderful stories, but I have never come across a quote that is so utterly brilliant. I applaud you!
daisycb chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
This is lovely!
Potterhead52 chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
I love your story!
melide143 chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
Oh my goodness. This story was absolutely beautiful! I truly believe that you are an exceptionally gifted writer, and I encourage you with all my heart to pursue writing as a career. Please continue doing what you do best! Your writing is so beautifully descriptive, while still in good taste, leaving some things to the imagination. (The funny parts of the story had me laughing out loud!) You draw your reader in, and hold them captive until the very last sentence. When I finished the last chapter, I found myself completely satisfied by a perfect, happy ending, yet longing for more! It was the same feeling I had after finishing the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I wish it hadn't ended, I was enjoying it so! I especially appreciated your decision to have Hermione and Severus become "bound" together, before enjoying the ultimate act of intimacy together. Too often in stories and in real life, physical union preceeds the unifying of souls in marriage. I was so thankful to see that Severus and Hermione did things in the right order! Their ceremony outside under the tree was so moving, I found myself pressing my own hand to my heart as I read. I also thought it was especially beautiful that God was included in the bonding of their lives. There is so much more I could say! But for the sake of brevity; please consider writing novels! You are truly gifted!
vampirela69 chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
beautiful story
astopperindeath chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
gah! how could you just leave it there! good thing this is complete ;)
Arime Setta chapter 19 . 6/9/2013
very enjoyable!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
I Am Coolio D chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
This is really cute. And I totally called it when Sev was all, "Our friendship isn't the same, MS. GRANGER!?"