Reviews for Knowing Miss Granger
halbarath chapter 17 . 6/18
So sweet. I'm happy for them.
halbarath chapter 16 . 6/18
It's not as cruel as you hoped. He did call her Hermione, didn't he? And that's a first.
halbarath chapter 15 . 6/18
Due to reality, I'm sure. But since he drank the potion and they are both quite thick concerning relationships, they are both convinced of the opposite. Am I right?
halbarath chapter 14 . 6/18
I can see them moping all around the place. I'm quite sure the antidote won't make their feelings disappear. But if that's the evidence she needs, she should go for it.
halbarath chapter 13 . 6/18
I just kinew he would hunt her notes down. See? I was right. So romantic.
halbarath chapter 12 . 6/18
Hasn't she done a copy? That's a big mistake... He is going to hunt her papers? And they are still being silly. Must be the talk of the students.
halbarath chapter 11 . 6/18
Oh, wat they can't say out loud, they do in disguise. They can be really prude those two. And yet, they know each other so well. They're cute. Really. And entirely besotted, yes.
halbarath chapter 10 . 6/18
Aren't they silly, those two? Just kiss already.
halbarath chapter 9 . 6/18
Well, i must amend my previous review. She obviously is in denial. And his hasty retreat? I think her physical presence intoxicates him and he's not sure how to proceed. How long before they combust?
halbarath chapter 8 . 6/18
She still hasn't answered. Why has she elected to actually go down to the kitchens?
Love the kettle whistling. An fitting allegory if I ever read one.
halbarath chapter 6 . 6/18
Hehehe! She's giving hm a run for his money, isn't she? Waiting until he comes back to tell him about Krum's wife and children. He's in serious denial, isn't he? While she clearly isn't. Or not as much. Now, it is quite funny...
I was wondering. Will his potion-induced inner voice shut up when he finally admits he's in love with her? Or has it already and he's just processing?
I'm quite curious about what he'll ask of her on her birthday. She had after all, promised he could do the same to her.
halbarath chapter 5 . 6/17
I agree with Blue Artemis. He has no idea.
halbarath chapter 4 . 6/17
Oh, well, I was about to ask how long the potion lasts in this reveiw but you've just answered it in A/N.
halbarath chapter 3 . 6/17
Oh, he would make a mental note to which students dared make comments. "2th year [...] : humiliate and terrify." I laughed out loud.
But hey, aren't the kids right? They're just voicing future events, aren't they?
halbarath chapter 2 . 6/17
The Grangerness of it? I love it! It is simply delightful.
As for Hermione, I can see her growing that bold. She had always known what she wanted. With maturity, come the will to get it.