Reviews for Imperfection
Nissy chapter 15 . 11/25/2010
...Wow...I don't even have a comment to that lame joke at the end! XD (Adament) But I love you, too, girl! And - believe it or not - hearing you talking about your FE story got me motivated to write mine again! I was just stuck and didn't feel like working kinks out... Ha.

Aww, the whole diamond-Eva-sharp rock-thingy was sooo nice!

Mihara: Weren't you thinking your science teacher said something similar?

Me: Umm...maybe I'm just crazy. I remember the talk about the two blue diamonds... And then the Titanic...and then-

Mihara: Hey! Rambling.

Me: ...Whhhooopssssssss. 0)

Well, it was worth the wait, imoutou-chiii! 3 Now, maybe we can both get going again and finish up-! (runs off crying)

Mihara: ...You could always make a sequelll!

Me: I DON'T WANNA DESTROY IIIT! Because at the end, after you and-

Miroku: WHY YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE-! AFTER I'VE BEEN SO GOOD TO YOU-! ONE LITTLE FAVOR IS ALL I NEED-!

Shoen: ...What...the...hell...?

Sylvia: HAHA, AWESOME! TRANSFOOORRRMMM!
Nissy chapter 14 . 8/24/2010
Damn straight I'm missing Ran-kun!

Mihara: Uhh...aren't you here to review the story?

Me: Yes, but y'know...BRAIN OVERLOAD HOLY SHIZNITS. Hang on...I shall scroll down and attempt at reviewing.

Well, first off, just because I read it last, it really DOES suck to be Rayne. Ending wasn't...TOO cheesy. Sweet, though! P

Actually, I wasn't expecting Eva to be the Guardian. Was expecting someone else... Though I have absolutely NO idea who... *whistles and scrolls down* Oh, and the "relationship" between Naesala and Eva made me laugh veryyy loudly. It's almost exactly like Raimon and Kotobuki from Tsubasa: Those With Wings.

*scrolls more* Oh, yeah! Yay, we all finally understand the relationship between Renning, Stefan, Elincia, and Irea! But...can't we all just get along, boys? *scroll, scroll*

Hmm...then again, Stefan's relationship with Rayne is ALSO like Raimon and Kotobuki...*snicker*

Oh, yes. One more thing. ARO IS A -BLEEP-ING BASTARD! Teehee, okay! I'm done with this long review! Hope to read next chapter soon!

Mihara: ...I'm not even going to make a comment on all that...except... *picks up a copy of Tsubasa: Those With Wings* Holy crap, it really IS the same..!
Nissy chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
Man, I feel bad for Tormod! First, you put him through such drama with Sanaki and now the poor boy's getting his butt handed to him in a fight by a girl! *pats Tormod* Don't worry, man. I got your back.

I read the part with Vivian and just went "Awww...!" and it all clicked from those texts you sent me about what Naesala had said.

Update soon! 3
Nissy chapter 12 . 6/10/2010
Damn, Stefan's almost like a freakin' PLAYA in your story! P

OOH! OOH! I KNOW WHY THEY'RE FIGHTING OVER IREA! SHE'S-! (is tackled by Mihara)

Mihara: Don't tell them, you dumbass!

Speaking of dumbass, that randomly reminds me that I had to make the comment of saying that Rayne is almost as foul-mouthed as Hikari...! Haha, just had to get that out there.

(gets out popcorn and prepares to watch Stefan vs Renning)
Epic.Anime.77 chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
Another great chapter! It gets better every time; I congratulate you. I just want to point out that there are a few spelling and grammatical errors but none that hinder the story. I know that after writing a story, you just want to hurry up and post it but try reading it over again to correct any mistakes. Other than that, I love this story and the way you write it. Good job!
Nissy chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
OMG Zelgius is alive! Yaysy! I so happy! And I love how you have the whole thing in your last A/N about the crazy bitch that teaches World History! 0-D

Yay for the long chapter that had a fair amount of our fav sexy Ranulf! Whe! Lessee, what else...?

Oh, yes, UPDATE AGAIN SOON! D D D
Nissy chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
Okay... *checks "name" box* I spelled my name right this time! 3

I mean, DANG, Reyson! You ALL up over my home girl! Ranulf, are you gonna take dat?

Ranulf: ...*cracks knuckles* Oh, we got a problem.

Anyway, I love how you just went ahead and put that part about the moon in. xD This is what I had wrote: Without another hesitation, she jumped off of her balcony and spread her wings, allowing them to catch the air. Indeed, her wing felt a little sore, but it felt good since she was working it. She flapped and flew higher into the air, inhaling the crisp air slowly. It all felt so refreshing and soothing... Mihara hoped she wouldn't be 'grounded' any time soon again. She turned in the air and faced the waxing moon, which was at its crescent stage. She never felt so close to the celestial object in her life...it seemed as though she could just extend her hand and grab it.

So, yeah...now you understand my humor. P

Update again soon! D
Epic.Anime.77 chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
This is an awesome story! I'm glad to see you updated. I wonderwho Mihara will choose... That's sure to be interesting. Anyways, great job, don't give up writing, and I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
Nisst chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
So, yeah, I was too lazy to log in and review...and when I was at the beginning and I saw all those curse words...I kept praying (in I am on Mom's computer), "HOLY FUDGECRACKERS, DON'T LET HER WALK IN...PLEASE NO...!"

ANYWHO...

I mean, DAMN, Rayne! This IS a freaking long chapter! And there wasn't a single SCENE of MIHARA in it! (prepares to sic Tibarn on her) Hehe, just kidding...

...Or am I...?

Well, hopefully, you will review again soon, Stini-cha! 3 Until we meet again... *poofs like a neenja)
Flowersshadow chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
The part where Tibarn was like "It's cute that you're worried about me", Isn't that from the game? I was just like O.O Nice story! (I just had dto review this chapter when I heard that line)
Predator Drone chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
i learned a lot bout rayne in that one. For one she hates valtome... xD
Predator Drone chapter 8 . 3/8/2010
Great Chapter!

This review is a day late, because Fanfiction was being a bitch and only letting me read half of the story :(

So like I said earlier, great chapter!

I like the backstory with Rayne. She is a great character if you ask me, and an interesting one as well.

Thanks for putting the stars... otherwise I would be so clueless.

Funny how Zelgius basicly said he made other warriors shit themselves xD

Keep up the great work!
Nissy chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
Child BOO I KNOW you did NOT just leave this chapter like THAT!

Mesa feel sowwie for Rayne... Although, DAMN she kinda acted like Hikari there in the beginning...

Hikari: You wanna start something?

Me: Hel naw.

OMG what's with the brand on my girl? I wanna know! *sob*

Hehe! Please update soon, Stini!
Cata-nee chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
Hello!

...

:( sad face.

HEY, R U A FAN OF TIBARNXNAILAH? Ohmygosh, ppl need to see the freakin LIGHT! To F**K with YAOI! It's not EVEN FUNNY! IT'S DEGRADING! IM SORRY BUT IT IS!

You guys. Look inside urself. Eevryone who i reading this review. Tibarn x Nailah. Truly intense. You guys I will let you in on something... they R THE MST FLIRTIEST COUPLE EVA! Cmon! Get Tibarn to attack Nailah on Part 3 FINAL!

THEN YOU WILL SEE THE LIGHT!

My favored couples that noone has ever thought about:

Tibarn x Nailah

Reyson x Vika -OH YEAH, VIKA NEEDS LOVE! SHES THE PRETTIEST PERSON IN DA GAME! Yeah, and shes KICKASS!

Ohmygosh, I totally forgot about your story. Well, ignore my desperate rantings and read the lines as I compliment your awesomerific story:

Lol, I thought that you kinda like Tibarn x Nailah when i saw all teh bouts between them. So... yeah then i read the rafiel thing... well, heres what i believe. Theyre just the kind of people who care deeply for each other. When Nailah sees Tibarn, shes like WOAH! THATS WHAT I LOOK FOR IN A MAN!

God! What more can an awesoem wolf queen ask And i need to remind myself to pair Reyson with Vika in my story. Ok. Reminding. Got it.

Forgive teh logn review thing. SEEYA/ GOOD JOB AND SLOW DOWN!
Predator Drone chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
I'd much rather disapper to Tellius rather than go to schoo, too xD.

Great chapter, keep up the good story!

I like the intros with you and mihara. They're ammusing and original.

I'm sure the story will continue to be amazing :)

-Pent