Reviews for This Deceptive Distance
Child of the Gypsies chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
AW! SO SAD! Stupid Leo, why did he leave? Any whoo, great story.
M chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I loved it! Very well written :)
LazyPanther chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aw... That was both adorably sweet and terribly sad at the same time. I love your writing style, and the way you hid the identity of the "two brothers" was perfect. I didn't even suspect it wasn't really him. Nice job!
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aw! That was so sweet! I have always believed that Don and Leo share a particularly close relationship (they bear the most responsibility in the family and I always imagine that when they share their personal thoughts it's with each other). Anyway, I love the way you captured their relationship in this story, even though it was Mikey there and not Leo. I absolutely loved it! Great job!
Eggcentric chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh God this was so sweet. Mikey, you dear heart. And DON, f it's so rare for him to act vulnerable, but it's so sad when he is. And them both missing their big brother slfkjsf.

Adorable, seriously.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Oh, wow, that was so-just so touching! My breath caught in my throat when I got to the part of who was really in the bed. I just can't think of anything else to say except it was so heartwarming and heartbreaking all at the same time. Wow!
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
A. I love that you keep writing these but jeez this was depressing.

B. Absolutely love "Donatello's Wager" ...actually a really good thought. I always wondered the same thing, I mean, most of us (yes, we are crazy fanfic writing and reading fans, but still) would probably be cool with them, right? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't completely freak out, especially if they were saving me or something. And obviously April, Casey, Angel and all the others are cool with them, so...if they just made their existence known the right way, like through Donny's work or something, and tempered with the right explanation (like a mutation of the melatonin at birth or something, or they're just eccentric people who like wearing turtle costumes), then the world would probably be cool with it, after listening to them talk for a couple minutes. Anyway, obviously I've thought about this too much, but I like that you included it and had Donny give it a name.