Reviews for Perfect
passionateartist chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Damn, this looks good! But alas, it hasn't been updated in awhile! Is this fic discontinued?
anon chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
plz keep writing
anon chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
plz keep writing
LadyEuthan chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Very nice thus far. I hope you update. :)
Jonsdottir chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Interesting story. I'd like to see where it goes.
Silver Azure chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
So far that was really kick ass, I think I spotted a grammatical error but then again I could be wrong. I also wrote a Planet 51 fic, I hope you check it but if you don't then thats cool :)

-Silver Azure
ExDreamer chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Wow, this is starting as pretty interesting thing to read. Wonder what's it all about with Chuck and bodyguard and stuff... hmm...

I really like the style of Lem's PoV, it's funny and serious when needed and in character and light and enjoyable to read. Also guessing Chuck's *felings* should be fun! xD

Please continue, I'll be looking forward for it! :3
lancast chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
...I just spammed your DA page today. I feel like a stalker :'D. But it's for a good cause!

I have this really strong suspicion you're not going to continue this fic, which would be actually kinda terrible, since it's plainly amazing. I LOVE human!Lem /oh, the NASA fetish. Should be canon 3/ and the way you're keeping everything so very in character. The lack of OOC-ness is just pure win. I really liked the flow of the story and it would be wonderful to read the development of Chuck/Lem.

I'm willing to bribe you with Chuck/Lem videos to be able to fangirl terribly over your story [I'm such an evil mastermind. Only not really.]
MothCloak chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Hallelujah, I've found a great fic! I've been dying to read something this good and addictive. Lately everyone just seems to abandon them.

Keep it up! This is the rare kind of writing one sees only once in a blue moon, you're seriously gotten me hooked right from line one.
MothCloak chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Jesus, this is a captivating start. I haven't even gone to chapter two and I'm already starving for more. You definitely have yourself a loyal reader now.
Randomstrike chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
yay, great chap, i can't wait til they get all feely-feely CX

Aw cute Lemie, he's in r u gona hav dat 'dance' from the movie where they almost touched lips?X3 fav scene.
Randomstrike chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
A nasa fetish? i like where this is going X3
ScottieC chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
This is one of the very few coherent CxL fics. SO RITE MOAR. D:
Mr. Gregor Samsa chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I have to say I like it so far! It definitely kept me interested. Plus, I'm always open to AUs done well. Genuinely, I wanna see where this goes!

I'd suggest getting a beta or just re-reading a little closer. I do the same thing with my story, it just takes a little extra time. :)

Isn't 17 a little young to be in college? Haha. Please continue. We P51 writers are a proud few. Unite!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 2/4/2010