Reviews for Hunting
twilightocd94 chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
its good
LGLaxfreak98 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
good story cant wait for the rest
vanilfrappe chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
Hey, loved the heart to heart! I think Edward would have needed to talk things through in this book with his brothers; I mean, he has to deal with the insecurity of having Bella fraternizing with Jacob in this book. I'd certainly be a little insecure about my girlfriend and need to discuss the issues.

I'm anxious to read about his reaction when he gets the phone call from Alice informing him Bella bailed unexpectedly from school to run off with her werewolf friend. That certainly is going to be challenging to write, but I have faith in you! I hope you get the number of reviews you need to continue!
Beatlefnatic chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
I'm really enjoying your writing, and the chance to get into Edward's head a little bit more, especially during Eclipse. I can't wait to read more.
for the love of cullens chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
I was so happy when I saw the update! I love the brotherly interaction, and can't wait to read about Edwards and Bellas reunion after the hunting trip?
vanilfrappe chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
As usual, you have very good insight into what Edward thinks! You also have the cadence of the twilight stories down perfectly, its like reading Stephanie Meyer's own words! Very well done, I enjoyed reading it!
ih8twilight chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
that was probably the worst piece of writing i have ever seen, i came on this website to see if twilight had some decent fan made stories, but oh no, all i find is crappy, obsessive fans who have no lives because of stephanie meyer's recent trip to her dismal imagination... PS i love your use of oxymorons! but if you are a guy (cowards usually refer to men) then i think you have single handedly destroyed mens' reputations everywhere. have a manly obsession like drinking and smoking shisha pipes. Prick. and because of this obsessive twilight nonsense, it isn't even a film series now, its a manipulative epicentre using a vampire as a way of attracting teenage girls into, what can only be described as, the gayest thing on f**king earth, proved now (if u are a man) because of male fans. I wish you s**ts were all dead. you've ruined society, vampires, and book-to-film productions. go slit your wrists or something, sounds like a hobby for you lot, to me.
for the love of cullens chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I loved reading this, I am a devoted Team Edward person, and love to hear situations from his point of view! I can't wait to now go and read your other stories.
Libbyjade chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
off to a good start, keep it comeing.
Simaril chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
A well written and amusing story, You have the characters personalities dead on and I loved the idea of a hunting competition. Thanks for sharing x x x
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 1 . 2/3/2010