Reviews for Bigger on the Inside
gandalf chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
The Doctor never claimed he was immortal.
By the way, about that Man who fell to Earth crossover, the Doctor went to the Oodsphere because he chose to, not because he felt an uavoidable pull. As for him not being a god, he didn't claim to be one, unless after 40 years the term Time Lord meant a god.
loveislouder94 chapter 12 . 6/8/2010
I don't understand. Which doesn't take away from the fact that this was a very well written chapter in the slightest. :)
RachelClaire chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
Wonderfully concise and insightful. This line in the previous drabble, "She let the ghosts go, so he doesn't have to", is perhaps the most beautiful and poetic way I've yet seen to describe the letting go of the old assistants. You have a wonderful touch and I love the simplicity.
Matt Quinn chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
I do like that first paragraph there. Very descriptive.
Matt Quinn chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Nice rumination on loss and pain, but is this referring to anything in particular or just the Doctor's situation in general?
Matt Quinn chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I liked "the universe called their bluff."
loveislouder94 chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
I like it, especially the last line. An excellent take on that scene during the Army of Ghosts. :)
RachelClaire chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
Wow lots of updates! I especially like "Fixed Point", I think there's something very special in the Doctor and Jack's relationship, something unsaid. You captured it perfectly. This last one was good as well, especially the last line. Great work, can't wait for more!
RachelClaire chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
I love this one ) Especially the last line, so well-written!
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
A very insightful and enjoyable piece. :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Short, but very well written and to the point. :)
RachelClaire chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
Brilliant again D I love the simplicity, and the implications of what is said D
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
You definitely avoided the crap, I am in so much awe of people who can write good drabbles. Reading this, I got such a perfect picture of everything despite the wonderful simplicity. Beautifully done, I hope to see lots more of these D
Primsong chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
You're completely right - a good drabble is harder than it sounds! This first one is quite good and almost poetic, nice work. Will you be doing any for classic Who or only the new?