Reviews for A Worthy Masterpiece
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Wow, Deidara is so crazy in this one- I feel sorry for Hinata. A lot. Great story though, I really enjoyed it!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
this was creepy(: but gooood!
xartxisxaxbangx chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Maybe it's not your best, but that was AWESOME! IT SHOULD BE LONGER DAMMIT keep it up! :D
songo2012 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
that was sorta scary but really good
TheInfant chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I loovvee it! For some sick reason, this story makes me love Deidara even more :D Your a really good writer...I love your other stories as well. Keep on writing!
so freaking bored chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
one thing...why was she barefoot?
spirited curiosities chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Lovely little one-shot; dark, suspenseful, slightly horrific, angsty...I liked this very much!

It was perfect! )

Portraying Deidara as an insane, incendiary-obsessed maniac was quite an entertaining perspective...I enjoyed it greatly! I also love how you had Hinata just wanting to get away from him, well, quite honestly, I adore the entire plot that went along with this story...I can easily see Hinata sitting alone at a bar, as innocent as can be, and then someone like Deidara approaching her.

Ideal, I say. :)

Romantic quirks and affections seemed to have quite an affect on the way I viewed this, however. Deidara's fanatic ways showed through and shined beautifully in this and that's a side of Deidara you don't always get to see in FanFics, but should show up at least sometimes. Speaking of which, you managed to keep both Deidara and Hinata perfectly in-character, which made this all the more wonderful to read! 'D

All in all, I have nothing but high praise for this one-shot.

Original.

Flawless.

It was truly a reflection of its title. ;) Wonderful work! :D
doodlefucker chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
that was...amazing

i'm speechless and tearing up that was beautiful
cHi-1000-SpRiNgS chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
awesome story! i really liked it alot :] (it definately gave me the chills, lol, but that's a good thing :D)
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Um...I'm pretty sure that's not the summary from before. Because I thought this story was pretty decent (who can resist dark Akatsuki stories?) but I sort of think that, if you think that badly of this, I can't really like it anymore either. No offense.

Really, I thought it was good. I could almost feel the desperation.

Not taking into account the flamers, if you pretend that you think your story is an average one, most others will think so too. But when you say it's bad and pointless...

Really, have some more confidence :) Just getting all the grammar and spelling right is something half the authors out there can't do XD
Jas is a Nerd chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aww It's not bad I like it. I'll deal with Deidara when he gets back ;) heh heh heh