Reviews for Love Beyond Circuits, Love Beyond Flesh
CheekiBreekiBoi chapter 1 . 6/14
Roses are red,
This story ruined my day,
I'd rather be dead,
Your mom hella gay
Lewis chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Fuck, what a great story :'v
Lewis chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
fuck what a beautiful story :'v
Reviewtron 9000 chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
This masterpiece of work filled me with both desire and longing to see this in a movie adaptation that would cause world peace to erupt from the anus of Optimus Primes love for being anally penetrated by a robot that apparently went to school. Im sure Carrie Fissure is absolutely thrilled over the idea of Jar Jar Binks's penis penetrating her up in heaven. Optimus really stole the show when he had that bit where he was sad he had a dick the size of a 2-ton sedan. Glad the author let us know what metals Optimus is made of just in case we get invaded by decepticons at some point in the future so we can take advantage of their strengths and weaknesses. Get Michael Bay on the horn, because this piece needs to be shown to the world in full HD as I watch Shia Labeouf enter inside of optimus's behind and takes a photo of himself while wearing a bag over his head. all in all needs more sex, Reviewtron gives this work a 3.14987541254623551 out of 10.
LimeWire34 chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I came three times while reading this.
PissyMissy chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
THIS FUCKING FAN FICTION DEFIES EVERY SINGLE AMOUNT OF STAR WARS UNIVERSAL LOGIC AND THE TIMELINE. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING, YOU yez JEW.

1. This involves R2-D2 climbing into Optmus' ass, and then being having his picture taken, while going up an elevator, and moving fastly up and down.

2. Cock gate. Why... Why. Why. WHY. He... No... No...

3. Optimus has robot pockets? Is he actually just wearing robot jeans? WAT. And second of all for this point, HOW DOES A 20 FOOT TALL ROBOT GO INTO A POCKET, AND TAKE OUT A SMALL PIECE OF PAPER WITHOUT CRUSHING IT.

4. Jar Jar Binks' dick. HOW DOES THIS FUNCTION...

fuck you
Claw Order chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Sexist and racist, 0/10 it's okay.
Egatro chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I really got those autoboys, didn't I?
Hello chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I only wanted to say one thing.

Disneyland will never be the same to me.

Other than that. It was creative.
MullerLowLife chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I love how you presented Optimus's anus as being more magical than Disneyland. Beautiful, beautiful writing there.

Why would Jabba preserve Jar Jar Binks's genitals? What is so valuable about them?

Luke Skywalker has a telephone number? What?

I guess R2-D2 has a lover for life now, since he apparently is still in Optimus's anus at the end of the story (you never mentioned him leaving).

All in all, another brilliant work.
Hello chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Potimus? Hippo Potimus Prime?
d chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Epic.

Creepy cute, like totally out of reason.

Now THAT'S horrifying.

THAT is going to scar me.
Twilight chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Thats... Something.

This is the stuff nightmares are made of.

This is what drugs are like when they're on drugs.

Thanks a lot, I don't want to sleep anymore. Ever.
No chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
ಠ_ಠ

Wat? Theirs something you don't see everyday.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Has anyone really been as far even as decided to use to even go want to do look more like?