Reviews for A Fireside Chat
Nicole chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I adore this. Ive read it a dozen times, no joke. You should consider writing a drabble series or something. (:
naharawater13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
i like it what i dont like is a name can u just put blank,
RC787 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I loved this story. I've always thought Butch following the main character around amusing. Especially b/c the main character is so much more kickass than he is. I'd love to read more Fallout 3 from you.
Princess Fawna chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I really like this, you wrote a good rendition of Butch. I would like to see more.

Your PCs name is cool, I like it and what it means. Very creative.

I'd like to see more of her (and Butch of course).
KaganeTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
lol I love her attitude it's super funny xDD You should write more/another one.
Falloutfan61 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This is excellent you really should continue.

I think you've got the arrogance of Butch down to a tee and he contrasts nicely with Aloha (i like the name by the way!)

The dialogue is polished and interesting, i hope you can keep it up!
gphoenix51 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I love Fallout 3. Actually, I'm a fan of the entire series. I've played them all, even the half-assed, shitty PS2 version. Fallout just has it's own charm and style that makes it hard not to like. Especially the dark humor and puns of the first 2 games.

Don't get me wrong, Bethesda did an outstanding job with Fallout 3, and all the DLC packs. The game is ginormous, just like I like em. Lots of characters to meet, lots of items and weapons to get, lots and lots of quests to go on. And the choices are what make it unique, deciding where to go, what to do and how to do it.

I think it's interesting that you like Butch. Personally I thought he was a major tool and needed a royal ass kicking, but that's just me.

Anyway, if you want to write more Fallout 3 stories, I'd love to read them.

P.S. Of course, if you could somehow make a crossover of Fallout and Harry Potter. I think that would be awesome. But, it'd be hella hard to write, especially if you wanted it to be good and believable.
AbWilliams chapter 1 . 2/3/2010