Reviews for Opportunity
shana elmsford chapter 8 . 11/27/2009
please come back!

i love this story
jaz719 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Wow I loved it and I really used to love this show! To bad you didn't still write this cuz this was awesome!
shana elmsford chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
love it! _
shana chapter 8 . 7/26/2005
loved this story.

ps. chapter9 please?
Felicia8 chapter 8 . 5/31/2003
That story was great! All of the characters were in character too! I miss that show so much, is all I have left! Good job!
Amalia Lupin Too laxy to sign in chapter 7 . 5/26/2003
first jett fic i read and extremely wellw ritten good wow!
memeleon chapter 8 . 4/16/2003
THATS IT! YOU SHOULD HAD CONTINUE LIKE WHEN THEY DO IT KAYLA GETS PREGNANT OR SOMETHIN LIKE THAT!BUT IT WAS GOOD THOUGH!
damson rhee chapter 8 . 2/21/2003
gr! what kind ov an ending was that? what happens with jett and kayla? r u writing a sequel? if u r, pleaze email me if u can!
damson rhee chapter 5 . 2/21/2003
this is kool! but u should have some of the story in kayla's point of view!
damson rhee chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
great story! pleaze continue it!
NothingNothingGone chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
I absolutely loved this story!
Sam55 chapter 6 . 11/13/2002
Finish the story. ya left me hanging at the end you need more!

Sam
evilryokojesseandfiend chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
you must do a sequel!this is a very very very good fanfiction!you certainly did live up to your rating... hehe. do you write anime fanfictions? if you do your style shows it(which isn't bad)and if you don't i'd like to see you write one...hehe(you don't have to of course)

sincerly,

Evil Ryoko Jesse and fiend

AKA: the Momo Ladies (momopeach in japanese if you didn't know)
Misty8 chapter 8 . 7/29/2002
Okay, YOU AIN'T FAIR! You cannot just end the story of a cliff hanger! Please tell me that you have a part two for this or something...
Kaedama Seii chapter 8 . 7/24/2002
What do you mean that's the end! You left us hanging! The audience knows Jett and Kayla like eachother but they don't. I don't care about Riely and JB, but come one, give me a sequel or a final chapter or something for Kayla andJett.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »