Reviews for How to Earn Your Evil Princess Patch
When is chapter 10 coming out? I am so eager to know. Please
Bhavadharani chapter 9 . 3/16
i luv the story... so when is chapter 10 coming out? please make it soon
Agent M chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
U NEED to keep updating! Do you know how hard it is to find evil phinbella fanfic?! This is AMAZING! Oh and isabella and phineas need to win! I wanna see what happens if they succeed in WORLD DOMINATION!
Fan chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
Please don't abandon this story. It's amazing.
Little Christian chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
I couldn't help but notice that it's been a while since your last update... And I also couldn't help but notice that this story is really, REALLY good. So, if it's not too much bother, and you find time (whenever you have time), I'll be eagerly waiting on the edge of my seat to see what happens next! :D I've enjoyed this fic. It's so well done. The characters are completely in character (with the exception of evil Isabella and Phineas, but that's what the whole story is about, and I bet they'd be like that if they WERE evil!).
AgentB anonymous chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
So, just out of curiosity... are you ever going to finish this? 'cause it looks like it's been a long time since you last updated. Like, a couple of YEARS. You didn't die, did you? I must see Perry triumphant! (And not because of the TEE-inator turning him evil and him taking over the universe, I mean the REAL Perry.)
ferphinfan chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
please continue this story please )
FanFicCriTicTheThird chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
FANFICCRITIC
Don't take this the wrong way but I'm liking this izzy just a little since she isn't completely evil yet
See ya
FanFicCriTicTheThird chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
FANFICCRITIC
Impressive chapter
See ya
AuthorD chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
When will there be an update?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
AND I FORGOT . CONTINUE YOUR STORY BEFORE I EXPLODE IN EVILNESS
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
that inspires me to be evil LOL!
Jamie Chiasson chapter 9 . 3/15/2012
Whoa!Evil Phineas?This just keeps getting better and better.(: Oh and I think Isabella should do something really,really terrible to Ferb:P (don't get me wrong I LOVE that would make it interesting,you know).So keep up the good work here's a cookie*Hands you a cookie*

Great Story,

UPDATE SOON!

Bye for now:)
oceanlover4evr chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
HOLY MOLY!

This fic is giving me the chills. As much as I'd like to get an update and see where this goes, ending here would be just as good.

On a different note, I always DID wonder what would happen if the OWCA and agents got hit by the TEE-inator...
HiroLemonFan chapter 9 . 10/19/2011
Can you put a kissing scene in the next chapter between Phineas and Isabella?