Reviews for Pounding
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
nice job!
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I'm so fucking giddy right now lol. Wow amazing fanfic! I loved it.
Brickwall847 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
So I understand that you're a newb to this whole posting thing. Cool, welcome to the community. I hope you have a real good time here because we're going to love having you.

I really like the way this fic plays out. You don't know the reasons for what happened right off the bat, and that works in your favor. No, you're not keeping anyone in suspense when it comes to Phoebe's actions, but knowing that there is a reason, one that is explained at an appropriate time, makes the story more believable and helps the characters retain their depth.

I only have one real complaint and that's personal preference. I often find myself shocked at character's ages and what they do at said ages. While kissing kissing at eleven/twelve is completely possible and set up in a realistic way, it's just not something I'm particularly comfortable with. That said, the kiss scene did not throw me out of the story, nor did their ages really hurt it. I've had much bigger shocks that resulted in me closing the window and angrily reminding my screen of the character's ages. What I'm trying to say is that kissing in that manner seemed completely appropriate within the story, as did the characters' reactions to said kiss. You did a really good job on that scene. That and I hope you write more soon.

Goodness this is long and rambling...

BW
Dreamnorn chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Wow... this was a great, impactful story. As odd as it seems, I love your use of meddling with the sentences' lengths. It felt as if the entire thing was "pounding" in a sense.

I particularly like the exchange between Arnold and Helga that started about 2/3's way through. It sounds exactly like things they would have said had this been an actual episode. "Because you love me." In spite of the heavy tone to most of the story, I couldn't help but chuckle. It's just like Arnold to be frank like that.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I hope you write another fanfiction like this soon.

~Dreamnorn
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Holy shit this was so...omg! If my life was an anime then I'd be squealing in joy with a gushing nosebleed. It was perfect what you wrote! I absolutely loved it! I'm actually sad that there wasn't more too lol But yeah, Fuck that was awesome! Thanks for writing such an epic fanfic!
Bibliophile Music Addict chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I loved it and the ending seems like you left it open to at least one more chapter. The aftermath of what Arnold did, maybe him going home and thinking it all over, and then confronting Helga finally after he's thought about what happened. Anywho I loved the whole situation with Phoebe and how you wrote all the characters. Great writing! And I hope you continue this story, but if not, I shall remain content with what you've written.:)

~BMA
Knight of Caeli chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
so cute!
PokeshippersShadow1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
LOVED IT! Awesome job!
Readrbug21 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh, wow, that was GOOD. Amazing, even. Wow... I loved it. Written beautifully and they were so in character, especially Arnold being confused about... pretty much everything. lol Great job! I really enjoyed reading this!

I could just picture everything in my head, like I was actually there watching it, or even experiencing it myself. Ah-may-zing! *faves*
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aw... Well, that was sweet. I enjoyed it. Very, very, very, SWEET! Simply precious! Keep this up!

-SuprSingr
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great one-shot. Yeah, Helga can't hate Phoebe; she loves her like a sister (actually, Helga loves her a lot more than she does with Olga) and can't blame her for liking the same guy Helga had loved since... forever. Good thing everything ended nicely for them.

Keep the good writing.