Reviews for Everything About You
II-Basic-Romantics-II chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Beginning of story:

D AWWW SO CUTE!

End of story:

O_O WTF! WHAT A TWIST! OMG!

Gud story though _
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
EEEEEKKKKKK! What a wonderful ending! The her running from ichigo's house to hers was hilarious, id think she'd take a coat or something with her, guess not. Urahara was a little cruel on that part. When ichigo made the first move and dragged her out of school grounds with him holding her hand was so cute! I fricken love the ending! What a fricken wonderful chaptered fic! :D loved it.
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
He finally admitts it! :D he likes her, though I kinda wished someone caught him in the act of kissing her lifeless body. Oh well. The her not being able to breathe was so sad! I was in panic mode, I was sreaming put her in your body but he wanted to do cpr... I liked their talk! Now orihime knows he doesn't like rukia! :D ...urahara! She could have died! Shame on you sir!

One more chapter left... let's see what happens! :D
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
What a sweet chapter! I'm glad they got to talk. Poor isshin though, having to see orihime in that state, poor girl. But now ichigo knows that orihime likes him and now orihime knows that ichigo doesn't like rukia in the way she thought he did. Things are looking up! I wonder if ichigo did realize the position they were in when he made her go to sleep. Guess not yet, because he would have turned as red as a tomato and stammered out apologies all the while jumping up and moved the opposite direction.

Can't wait to see what happens on their day off and so on!

LOVED this chapter! :D
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
NEVER EVER APOLOGIZE AFTER KISSING SOMEONE! Especially the way you did it ichigo! IDIOT! Things were going so well. Get off your butt and go after her..in your body... whatever. FIX IT!

I was actually thinking the same thing about the badge, good thing you cleared that up. This wasn't a crap chapter! The ending made it into THE chapter. I'm reading what happens next because this is not okay.
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
I can't believe he actually told her! I'm proud of ichigo, getting some balls and doing it. Ahaha! Now he could also see what orihime has to go through with chizuru everyday. Give him some insight that maybe he should make a move on the girl before someone else does...hint hint. But look at that! Orihime now knows that ichigo's been watching her showing more signs that he likes her! Ending was absolutely adorable! Great chapter, time to see what happens next! :D
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
So karin noticed... aw isshin! I love him, such a sweetheart. And he's right orihime! Listen to isshin, he's not as dense as ichigo. :D AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The store clerk scene was HILARIOUS! Fricken loved it. He described himself as orihime's boyfriend! Yay! :D and she had to use tha bathroom... pffff ahaaa! Let's see what happens next! :D
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
If urahara knew the difference between ichigo and orhime based on the amount of reiastu being let out by the two of them, then how come chad and uryuu didn't notice it? Poor orihime, I want to know what's wrong with her. 3 days to a week? How are they going to shower/use the bathroom! Are they going to make each other do it and the other closes their eyes? Let's see what happens next! (I think they should tell their friends...well chad, uryuu, and tatski.)
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Haha, this is going to be interesting! Ichigo is making orihime look 'loose' if orihime can breathe through that tight outfit, then so can you. Class is going to be hlarious, and tatski is going to FLIP when she finds out though. Its wseird picturing them like that...

So excited to see what's going to happen! :D

But I'm impressed, ichigo can still tell when she's upset...
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
YES! YYEEEEESSSSS! I fricken LOVE this. What's ichigo going to do! What his family going to think? Haha! They have to see each other naked! 'Orihime' is going to frown all the time and 'ichigo' is going to smile. People are going to be weirded out! Urahara, he's/she's going to kill you!

GENIUS idea. Can't wait to see what happens! :D