Reviews for The Crow: Phoenix Rising
Cole Pascal chapter 7 . 4/20
The goblin scene was trite but the rest was wonderful.
Cole Pascal chapter 3 . 4/19
The story was so good until griphook was a major character. . . .
nahte123456 chapter 7 . 3/16
That was nicely written and an amazing end. It was darker than I expected, darker than my general liking, but very nice all the same.
Spennig chapter 7 . 2/9
impressive. Found this by accident, but it was well written. I will have to look up your other writing now :)
Hektols chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Great points with Dumbledore, most fanfiction writers portray him as evil as Voldemort.

The part with Hermione was really sad.
Hektols chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
Great point that vengeful creatures as the goblins would worship the Crow as a deity and the uselessness of the aurors.

Greyback's torture and death was really cruel but he deserved it several times.
Hektols chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Great point about making a difference between Justice and Revenge, they are not the same thing.

The parts with Molly were very touching.
Hektols chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Very interesting crossover idea, due to his supernatural nature the Crow fits surprisingly well in the Harry Potter universe.

The ability to control the wands of other wizards is a bit overpowered but makes sense in the wizard contest.
Difdi chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
dog tag was in the shape of a crow

Given that Voldemort isn't long for the world, the most likely people to discover Bella's new digs would be the Ministry. And as we know from Arthur Weasely, the Ministry isn't allowed to interfere with Avatars of Justice.

Even if they find her, the Ministry isn't likely to interfere.
Difdi chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Speaking as someone who actually is trained to wield a battle axe in combat, I can attest to just how much of a pain in the ass they are if you don't have that training (or pain in the axe, if you want to be punny).

I have an edge (again, punny) with them, due to a large amount of innate talent specifically for axes, and I am far better with an axe than a sword, mace or staff. But even I wouldn't want to use an axe in a real fight without that training.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
pretty cool fic! tragic as it was, at least it had a happy end :)
johnapple chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Kool!
hpf2114 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Excellent!
awesomekent chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Belcris

Seldom have I seen such a short story that seems so complete n yet so random. All I'll say is excellent writing, great story and a wonderful ending.
wolfnymph1 chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
"bows head over keyboard" Beautiful,simply made me smile through the tears in my eyes and laugh like a fiend as I read this story in it's entirety . Truly beautiful. Listening to the original score from the movie just made the experice more so.