Reviews for Laundry Mat Romance
0x0UnderDog0x0 chapter 1 . 1/18
This was awesome! I vote that you make a full story out of it. I always wanted to read something about a relative of Bobby's getting with one of the boys.
sky wells chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Love the song u used and I love Hinder ps:u shout make it a series
mamasam chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Love it! I how spicey Stacy is. whew...wish I could run into Dean Winchester at a laundry mat!
amiradanielle chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I think that if you made a story out of this, I would definitly read it. But if sheis related to Bobby, can Bobby slug him one? I'd laugh so hard. :-)
D.R chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
make a story out of it! it would make a great story
Lyli Evangeline Winchester chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I really hope you extend this and make it into a story because what it is currently is awesome, and making it into a story would just be really cool to read!
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
make it a story! i love it!
SpnBloodStar chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
this was awesome. and 'lips of an angel' is my fave hinder song so im glad it was in here. well done!
DeanFan chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I've listened to Jack Ingram's version of Lips of an Angel.

You could turn it into a story. it kind of sounded like she might have been telling a lie about what her and her sister really does.
sam riggs chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
oh god please make it a story ,girl you have one creative mind , ilove it you should be proud , i may sound like a freak but i love readin these sorts of storys, i bow my head to you
TheRavynFire chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Wow! And you say I am good? you are better! Awesome oneshot...is there a story? Sorry I am late to reading this lol I saw that you review on my stories and thought I would check yours out! Great job though!
Vanexys chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
you will kill me if theres no more of this story..,

and by the way love the song selection there...

keep goig...
mageuchiha6990 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
it was really good and i liked it..heck yes!

i think if u could write a good scarey part with mosnters and demons and such then definatly continue it. other wise people may get mad if u do it a certain way...buts i loves it so it dont materr! XP

continue please!
494dwangel chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
loved it awesome spesh the ending...

i think it shud stay one-shot...u know it gives the wholemystery vibe then...n i think it is essentially wot the title says
Mellieboo91 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
you've got me hooked hope you make it into a story