Reviews for Grin and Bear It
Jiggly Joe chapter 3 . 3/3
I'm not really sure what right Ino has to be angry at Naruto considering she pretty much forced her way into his home lol
anonymous chapter 12 . 2/26
She enjoyed the high class meals and gifts he showered upon her.
He wasn't even good in bed.

Why is this so common in romance fanfics? I mean, seriously, your knee deep in a good fic and then the author throws in a throw away line like that: implying that the heroine has been sexually active for a long time; implying that she has fucked guys for shit reasons (empty looks and deep pockets). I'm not saying that she needs to be a pure virgin, but can the heroine for once not be a wanton slut? Can sex actually be depicted as something of greater value than a cheap one night stands for 2 or 3 meals? For once can the sex actually mean something?

(This critique is leveled at the past boyfriend talk that Ino and Sakura had at the cafe).

All this being said, I do enjoy the way you built up the Ino/Naruto relationship across all 12 chapters. And I will continue reading this fic, because I like the Ino and Naruto you've developed.
It's insanity chapter 12 . 2/23
I'm actually glad you left out the lemon. Which is weird for me to say, what with my perversion. Definitely a good example of a situation where personal imagination trumps even a well written fuck.
johncahill chapter 12 . 2/20
I read your story in one day and let me tell you I love it. You are doing a great job and I didn't think this last chapter was bad at all. Hopefully you can still have time to update as I would love to see what happens.
ShadouRyu-kun chapter 12 . 2/17
damn... at first it kinda sweet onflicted relationship but now... bang! Naruto sounds like a jerk in my opinion... just... what's wrong with him anyway -_- good story though, I like how you playing with the characters feeling, great job!
swagerboy chapter 12 . 2/17
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I WAS WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS CHAPTER! ITS FREAKING AWESOME!
tsunami chapter 12 . 2/16
I was super excited when this popped up in my email saying it was updated! Keep up the good work!
Aya Kazuki chapter 12 . 2/16
Omg I love this story! You just made me love this pairing even more now! Awesome work. Looking forward to the updates :)
Link0011 chapter 12 . 2/15
Read the entire story in one go...can't wait for more!
Cenright chapter 12 . 2/15
Nah, in this case, I think the lemon was unnecessary. It would have detracted from the reader's concentration on what is important.
heavydestro chapter 12 . 2/15
I feel this is that part from holes where he's like "I can fix that" Definitely a great romantic fic one of the best if not the best I have read.
Never Morrison chapter 12 . 2/15
This is one of those stories that, much as you loved it, had time to slip the mind. Still, I instantly knew what story this was the second I saw the update in my email. I fell in love with this story by the second chapter when I first read it, and now, having reread it from the start so the story was fresh in my mind, I can only say that hasn't changed. It's a wonderful story, and I think it shows one of the best portrayals of a more grown up, confident kunoichi Ino. The way you've written Naruto is also fantastic. NaruIno is definitely my favorite pairing overall, with the two of the loudest personalities in the Elemental Nations, you know sparks are gonna fly. I really hope there's more to this story to come, although when people start talking about nailing up the coffin, that's a bad sign. Still, if this is the last chapter to be posted, I want to thank you very much for putting it up. Despite how cringeworthy you feel it to be, I'm glad you put it out because they're finally together. Sooo.. if it's the end, at least it's closure. .
Starfire99 chapter 12 . 2/15
Aww, I wanted to see the lemon! Anyways, I really like this story. I thought their relationship might be moving a bit fast and the lemon seemed to be a bit too soon. But this is a good story overall. I just wish the updates were a little closer together. If you wrote this chapter over a year ago, why wasn't it posted then?
MetallicMilitia chapter 12 . 2/15
That was a rush haha and I don't mean the story I like where this is headed but I was just curious as to weather her father will simply just get over it at some point, I mean the guy will have to learn that no matter what he'd have to give away his daughter some day, unless he was a dick and didn't want her to be happy but anyway sorry for the rant love the story hope to see you update soon :)
Shinobi111 chapter 12 . 2/14
im glad there has been an update. as long as you finish this story somewhat fitting, im gonna be happy :)