Reviews for Grin and Bear It
honter11 chapter 1 . 2/12
My friend, your story is very good. You can put another one from Naruino's that are very few stories of this couple.
LadyHiyorin chapter 15 . 1/20
Omg! This is definitely one of the best NaruIno fic i ever read! I can imagine they are so cute together.. I love how u make them not out of character at least to me, i can feel their love growing at each other, and ur plot is so good..i hope this fic more longer than this T-T .. anyway,u are really good writer.. thanks for write this story.. :)
ProCaptured chapter 15 . 1/7
Nice
Eating Upside Down chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
You are the greatest. Thanks for finishing.
Ryuuuuga chapter 15 . 9/21/2016
duude that was amazing! LOL I thought you were jetslinger when I started reading and the writing style, not to mention your name had jet in it, just gave off that jetslinger feel. Thank god it didn't end like your tenten fic!
Wings As Eagles chapter 14 . 9/3/2016
I read this years ago and only revisited it know. thanks for this heartwarming story!
Fukari chapter 12 . 8/9/2016
Not bad...
Dielucio chapter 15 . 4/22/2016
Great story, thank you for finishing it.
DraxAQN chapter 15 . 2/23/2016
Great job on the fic. I loved every moment of it. Naruto and Ino are my favorite couple to read about in fics and I am glad that I was able to enjoy your fic.
Ajax-001 chapter 15 . 2/3/2016
Amazing fic!
Anon E. Moose chapter 15 . 1/25/2016
Ugh, too much 'real world' in that chapter.
Really, Naruto is the currently most powerful human on the planet, had a demon/whatever sealed in him since birth and coped successfully with its/his corrossive energy, can and does use the same quasi-magic, chakra, as others, only more; and there is even a way to manipulate minds in that world, which he somehow was egregiously in-a-plothole-sort-of-way very vulnerable to; and yet, this clearly superhuman's body is supposed to just atrophy to uselessness where everybody and their grandmother can kill him?

WTF?

No mind technique to stop that, a jutsu to make his muscle keep tonus and/or regularily tense?
Or Kurama helping? Who was for no reason I could find just absent from the story.
Or maybe, with everything else 'humans' can do in that world and him being extra special being jinchuuriki and Uzumaki, being resistant, perhaps even close to immune. You know, fabled Uzumaki vitality and all.

Over all it's really disappointing how pathetically weak Naruto is in this story.
Best things are that a relationship actually developed, in contrast to canon which over its 10 years didn't have that and had its 'epilogue' with "Surprise bitches! He's with Hinata! Because reasons!" and that no one in your story had the crazy and irresponsible thought, let alone went through with it, of making Kakashi Hokage.
Anonguy chapter 8 . 1/25/2016
I have to agree with a much earlier reviewer: Your Naruto is too damn weak.
Even if that was written before the BS with the ancestral god powers from Rikudo Sennin and such, Naruto is still the freaking hero of the war, has sage mode, Kurama, got stronger over time himself etc. and yet Anko talks about breaking him, when she knows how it would if certain people, say Tsunade, heard her talking about a fellow Konoha shinobi, let alone Naruto, that way; he is afraid of Ino's father and the Yamanaka nuke-nin so easily bests him and his clones when his clones did well against Nagato(!) years earlier?
WTF? Where is his backbone?
And why didn't he spam hundreds of clones anyway?
Anon E. Moose chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
Well, while that story has an in principle interesting premise, it just does not work with the characters in question.

Because, really, Sakura not knowing Naruto wants her (unless you deviated from canon and changed that bit without mentioning/explaining)? Sai wanting her to be his girlfriend, hell dating at all, and disregarding, you could say betraying, his friend Naruto? The one he has to thank for becoming somewhat human?

That really is ridiculous. Their personalities and past events would have to be drastically different from canon for that to be plausible. The only explicitly mentioned difference is Sasuke's death. Also really great is total lack of communication about that between all involved, say Naruto and Sai.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/20/2016
Thanks for the story. Ur good :)
cdog1019 chapter 15 . 1/11/2016
im not gonna lie. i love this story. naruino is hard to find. i nearly cried so many times while rereading to catch up. first when u saw the existence of an epilogue, and the during the final chapters. i honestly was breaking down at the thought of you ending this story with what was implied, one or both of them dying. i dont know how i expected it to end before these final chapters (and i wish some lemon had been left in it) i honestly approve. thanks for the great few years of wondering how it would go.