Reviews for Grin and Bear It
Fukari chapter 12 . 8/9
Not bad...
Dielucio chapter 15 . 4/22
Great story, thank you for finishing it.
DraxAQN chapter 15 . 2/23
Great job on the fic. I loved every moment of it. Naruto and Ino are my favorite couple to read about in fics and I am glad that I was able to enjoy your fic.
Ajax-001 chapter 15 . 2/3
Amazing fic!
Anon E. Moose chapter 15 . 1/25
Ugh, too much 'real world' in that chapter.
Really, Naruto is the currently most powerful human on the planet, had a demon/whatever sealed in him since birth and coped successfully with its/his corrossive energy, can and does use the same quasi-magic, chakra, as others, only more; and there is even a way to manipulate minds in that world, which he somehow was egregiously in-a-plothole-sort-of-way very vulnerable to; and yet, this clearly superhuman's body is supposed to just atrophy to uselessness where everybody and their grandmother can kill him?

WTF?

No mind technique to stop that, a jutsu to make his muscle keep tonus and/or regularily tense?
Or Kurama helping? Who was for no reason I could find just absent from the story.
Or maybe, with everything else 'humans' can do in that world and him being extra special being jinchuuriki and Uzumaki, being resistant, perhaps even close to immune. You know, fabled Uzumaki vitality and all.

Over all it's really disappointing how pathetically weak Naruto is in this story.
Best things are that a relationship actually developed, in contrast to canon which over its 10 years didn't have that and had its 'epilogue' with "Surprise bitches! He's with Hinata! Because reasons!" and that no one in your story had the crazy and irresponsible thought, let alone went through with it, of making Kakashi Hokage.
Anonguy chapter 8 . 1/25
I have to agree with a much earlier reviewer: Your Naruto is too damn weak.
Even if that was written before the BS with the ancestral god powers from Rikudo Sennin and such, Naruto is still the freaking hero of the war, has sage mode, Kurama, got stronger over time himself etc. and yet Anko talks about breaking him, when she knows how it would if certain people, say Tsunade, heard her talking about a fellow Konoha shinobi, let alone Naruto, that way; he is afraid of Ino's father and the Yamanaka nuke-nin so easily bests him and his clones when his clones did well against Nagato(!) years earlier?
WTF? Where is his backbone?
And why didn't he spam hundreds of clones anyway?
Anon E. Moose chapter 3 . 1/24
Well, while that story has an in principle interesting premise, it just does not work with the characters in question.

Because, really, Sakura not knowing Naruto wants her (unless you deviated from canon and changed that bit without mentioning/explaining)? Sai wanting her to be his girlfriend, hell dating at all, and disregarding, you could say betraying, his friend Naruto? The one he has to thank for becoming somewhat human?

That really is ridiculous. Their personalities and past events would have to be drastically different from canon for that to be plausible. The only explicitly mentioned difference is Sasuke's death. Also really great is total lack of communication about that between all involved, say Naruto and Sai.
Thanks for the story. Ur good :)
cdog1019 chapter 15 . 1/11
im not gonna lie. i love this story. naruino is hard to find. i nearly cried so many times while rereading to catch up. first when u saw the existence of an epilogue, and the during the final chapters. i honestly was breaking down at the thought of you ending this story with what was implied, one or both of them dying. i dont know how i expected it to end before these final chapters (and i wish some lemon had been left in it) i honestly approve. thanks for the great few years of wondering how it would go.
Anime Princess chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
Well, I'm REALLY glad that Ino found out the way to heal Naruto! Does he remember sleeping with Ino? Glad his body agreed with Ino in any case! LOL
Marcus chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
Type your review is the best i've ever read i like the u made ino and naruto love hate relationship I SAY KEEP WRITING you dude or dudet are talented
FateBurn chapter 15 . 10/22/2015
Good story.
FateBurn chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
very good start, for a first story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Oh, look another generic rom com without even the slightest hint of an actual plot. How very original of you.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 15 . 9/19/2015
Loved this fanfic! I'm not even an Ino fan, so great job! Kinda sad that this is your last Naruto fic...you're a really good writer, but I understand :) You stopped on a really good note!