Reviews for For You I Will
ep1998 chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
I love this story! There aren't enough Quatt stories on FanFiction!
AriLisette chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Aww...this is just too good. I can't wait to see what the future holds for these too. Keep up the good work.
HanaDear chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Love this fic. I'm really sad Dijon's not coming back, but at least we'll always have Matt fic.
Alex chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
For some reason I really love this pairing. This story is fantastic please continue and update again soon. :)
KeepThePartyAlive chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Aw poor Quinn and Matt have to seperate... oh well... hahaha Yeah Brittany and Mike Keep it PG ;)
KeepThePartyAlive chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Lol that was too funny... hahaha loved it though it was adorably tacky... in a good way... hahha little maddie and brittany.. maybe brittany got smarter... hahaha
KeepThePartyAlive chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
awww it shouldnt be legal to be this adorable. I love the reunion and Mike and Brittany are too cute! and I love how matt and quinn are together with little baby maddie and its just great
KeepThePartyAlive chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
AWWW THIS IS TOO ADORABLE! I love that Quinn kept her baby I love her and Matt I love Matt and Mike being room mates and I love Brittany and Mike together! Perfect great start!
HRZN chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
God i love this story, keep it going
A Amanda A chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
omg amazing!
Alex chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
I love love love it please continue and post more soon
StarGazing03 chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
I love this entire series of stories you have written for these two. Please write more, I love the way you write this stry.
raychelnina chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Jesus, Kels, just when I think you can't possibly make Quitt any more adorable, you go and have Matt serenade her IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE COLLEGE. My god. Confident!Matt for the motherchucking win. Totally worth the wait. Your chapters just keep getting better. Oh, how I wish this was canon... *wistful sigh* Going to go re-read it now.
Hanchu chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Aw Kels, the ending was so sweet, and I loev it everytiem Matt calls her babe. For some reason, I can imagine Matt calling Quinn that and it will be very endearing.

I like how you kinda went all 'glee-ful' there with the singing, didn't know the song though so I had to look it up, but the lyrics were cute!
cherry1122 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
seriously! This is the cutest thing I have ever read! Please update I love it!