Reviews for Bleech
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I'll be honest with you here. The concept is an interesting one and I might actually enjoy reading this if it weren't for the fact the story flow is abysmal and the writing in the technical department is pretty bad. It is to the point I think some people have been turned off. If you were paroding the way Suethor's write it wouldn't be a problem... but this is supposed be a satirical piece so I would have expected... well... better.
Aurora Marija chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Omg I love this story! I also love all the insertion of German into the story- but you are from Germany after all. I hope you keep up the German in this story, at least a little (oh and thank you for mentioning how most of the Qunicy terminology is actually German..nobody believes me when I point out names like Seele Schneider as being German).

I think the premise of this story is really original, and can turn out very funny. I just hope to see a little more action soon, but either way this is very well written(your English is perfect!), and the plot is very well done. I will put this on my favorites and my watch list. :)
Milley02 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
A good idea base with a well written starter, interesting character play, and your character sounds like it's in the perfect spot; in between Gray Stu and Anti-Gary Stu! Oh! And it's a nice change of pace to see that your OC can't see Rukia too!

It's a shame not many other people have read/reviewed this, I think it's pretty good! Could you maybe write some more please?

I'll be waiting!
Kumoatsu chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Well while a little rough its still massively entertaining.