Reviews for A Love That Defies All Logic
tagay2 chapter 18 . 11/28/2014
So, amazing story! Love what you did with the characters and plot. And their love is logical. Cause of the imprint. It makes sense how come they were so for each other! Really enjoyed this. And it compliments Ninadolls universe very well also! Now to read Quil and Claire :-)
tagay2 chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Aww Paul! And yay they are together :-)
Sirisha23 chapter 18 . 5/15/2014
Amazing fanfiction. Thanks for writing this wonderful story. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors.
kantorkan chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
wanted to wait until the end of the story to is one of the best stories I have read here and I cannot wait to read more of your works.
Anon chapter 18 . 6/22/2013
Power of love!
I like this story a lot. Thanks for keeping the drama just right.
dplacker chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
I loved it. when is Elle's story coming?
Kishasho123 chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
Loved this story! I almost felt more connected to these two because there was no imprint. It was nice and fun to go on an adventure like theirs that I could see happening in real life.
I was wondering if you were ever thinking about doing a Ellie and Sebastian story? :) Now that would be great! :)
I Am Switzerland101 chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
I love this story! I didnt even know there were more spin offs from the Petra and Embry story! I look forward to reading them all :)
Encypher chapter 18 . 10/11/2012
Ava and Scar are possibly my favourite couple in this universe. I've really enjoyed reading about their relationship, although for a while I was just waiting for them to get together already! I liked seeing non-pack, non-vampire lives too, it's nice to see that although they're part of the pack, their lives and friends aren't all based around that. This was a really good story, I enjoyed reading it
smile01 chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
I've just re-read this for about the tenth time and it never gets old please can you write a spin off of Adele and Sebastian's imprint pretty please ..
mindless selfishness chapter 18 . 6/23/2012
I just wanted to say that this story completely changed my view on imprinting. I now see it as something for the wolves who need it, but not something every wolf needs. Sometimes they already have their eyes open and they don't need the imprint to open them for them. Awesome story anni can't wait to read more of your stories!
collegegirl18 chapter 18 . 4/9/2012
This was an amazing story! So happy I could finally come back and finish reading! Will there ever be further development with Ashley's character between you and Nina? I absolutely love that Sebastian imprinted on Adelle!
sincerelyerinn chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
I didn't think any story would be better than your Abby and Seth story, but I was wrong! I love the idea of having a non-imprint love story, and you wrote this beautifully. What I especially liked was that the time jumps were not choppy and they really flowed together. Does that make sense? And Sebastian and Adelle? Great stuff! Haha thank you for writing ANOTHER fantastic story :)
fmfg chapter 18 . 1/6/2012
Loved the story! I so hope you two plan on writing a story for Ashely (I'm so hoping I'm getting the youngest sister's name right, I'm horrible with names). Nice job, and I'm so glad that you both keep adding on to this universe. :)
agh0986 chapter 18 . 12/21/2011
Jen it was amazing! I've been so busy lately, this was the first chance I got to read it! I'm so sad it's over, but it was amazing, perfect, wonderful the way it ended!