Reviews for Fullmetal Shinobi
bryf963 chapter 9 . 7/10/2023
This nigga Naruto got Gato shook lmao ong
xanderken chapter 5 . 6/21/2023
I honestly have given up on this. you gave naruto a guide who made statements about getting him to calm down and teach him. yet he is still the same loud mouth. there has been no changes. Reading this chapter not even the full o e just to where he shouts at kakashi for being late really showed that he has not changed and will not change. having his big boss and missing an arm means nothing and has changed nothing. why write and au and add in elements and then have exactly the same stuff happen
Ninetailedblackdragon chapter 9 . 5/9/2023
Kenchi! This story is fucking awesome! I’ve read better left unsaid and the sealed kunai! These stories have little gotten me through some Shit! They have inspired me to write my own Fanfic! It’s called Sharingan tales of a guts ninja. Could you do me a favor? Could you give what I have written so far and give me some constructive criticism? Thanks bro and keep up the great work!
Ryan chapter 68 . 3/19/2023
Thanks for the great story! It was a happy surprise to find it finished, doesn't happen often enough.
Archer957 chapter 68 . 11/12/2022
this was an utterly amazing story holy shit
Archer957 chapter 59 . 11/12/2022
if you kill akiza ill hate you forever
Archer957 chapter 51 . 11/12/2022
well it would seem naruto is a lot weaker than canon after the training trip
Archer957 chapter 11 . 11/12/2022
did you just reference the real way Abraham Lincoln died with the calm down? that's fucking gold
Archer957 chapter 10 . 11/12/2022
I gotta say so far I love the OCs especially Eiko she's a wonderful big sister for naruto and balances out Jushiro very well
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2022
What the hell?! YOU were the one who wrote this story!? Damn when I was younger I never even realized it, and now when I'm rereading it I realize you were the author.
How the hell were you so good at writing? What the hell, wasn't this your first fic?
GamaTp chapter 59 . 8/1/2022
Holy fuck, this chapter really pulled at my heart strings. God damn you did an and have consistently done an amazing job at writing Kenchi. Truly you are an inspiration!
cody rahl chapter 68 . 4/30/2022
I finally finished this labor of love and man did I ever love it! All of You’re stories are gold but this was is just perfect.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2022
Not sure if the author will read this, but this chapters fight scene was on par with what I think the Canon script for the anime was written or on par with what a Naruto short novel would be like. Plz don't doubt your writing skills. Granted there's still some grammar issues (just 2 in all the chapter to this point that I noticed) but it is in the top 10 best written stories so far that I've read. (I have read around 80 fanfics so far), and is in top 15 favorite fanfic based on what I have read so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2022
Lol I like it I'm behind but it is a nice story
DonaId chapter 23 . 1/13/2022