Reviews for Fullmetal Shinobi
Captain SteeleStag chapter 2 . 8/3
So far, this story has quite a bit of promise, at first I was honestly expecting some fan service, op OC bullshit with all of the steady pacing of a lubed up pig thrown down a Slip-n-Slide set up on a steep hill, but you proved me wrong, so far. Keep it up
Oh, and I totally agree with your code. Its almost exactly the same as mine
Great minds think alike
Metal Fin97 chapter 36 . 7/20
Uzugakure X
Uzushiogakure
Noba Uzumaki chapter 68 . 7/15
That was an awesome if the best naruto fanfics I read so you keep saying Your awesome
Gamer chapter 8 . 6/26
Sasuke is not my favorite character but I really feel like you're bashing him. I don't think Sauske would actually demand something from Naruto he has too much pride for that.
I'm not sure if your still writing this fanfic or other fanfics but I kind of disagree on you on one thing. This fanfic was pretty good in the beginning but I feel like your bashing Sasuke while I don't like a fanfic being exactly the same as the cannon I like it when they keep some of the personalities the same. First of all during this arc Sasuke is usually silent only insulting Naruto when he gets the chance but during the arc I've never actually seen Sasuke mention his superiority over people claiming he's an Unchia to justify something. I believe SAsuke would have remained silent rather than insulting Naruto . I understand Sakura she is still fangirl, during this point.
gabeclone chapter 3 . 6/19
this is some of your earlier work (i think...) so it's understandable, but i think these last three chapters are not up to snuff compared to the quality of your writing now. this caused me to stop reading before, but i'll try to stick with it this time. if only because i know that your later writings are fantastic.
Seeker of the wind chapter 7 . 6/5
One part hydrogen, two parts oxygen? It's vice versa and a molar ratio.
Also, why 118 elements? Most post- actinides are unstable and don't exist for more than a second.
Meow382 chapter 2 . 6/1
Ignore my Review wrong story. Drunk reading and have a few different tabs open and posted in wrong story.
Meow382 chapter 1 . 6/1
My Guess is the person that sent them back is Bolt. If he is anything like Naruto he would have found a way to do the impossible.
God's Angel of Music chapter 68 . 5/19
...wow. Can I just say, that right there was one of the best fanfics I've ever read? The deviation from canon was cleverly handled, and there was an appropriate amount of humour to ease the tension (I re-read some funny bits) and the action and romance was well paced. Every time you say it, you have one who agrees. Kenchi is awesome.
Tsamoka chapter 68 . 5/5
A Rasengan turned nuclear bomb? Classic. This is one of the best Naruto-alchemist stories I have read yet. The way you incorporated alchemy into the naruto-verse without making it over-the-top was inspired. I very much enjoyed reading this. Keep up the good work! :)
Tsamoka chapter 8 . 5/5
What about Raiga's swords? Were they destroyed or just buried? And is somebody going to retrieve them?
MadmansDeath chapter 6 . 4/30
Your starting to exude an air of "I am holier than thou" so stop it with the complimenting yourself please...
MadmansDeath chapter 5 . 4/30
You've done the impossible and brought the stick of d-baggery out of the uchiha.
Parks98 chapter 68 . 3/23
am i the only one think of the theme brothers form FMA because it is perfect after watching this seris.
2,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »