Reviews for Fullmetal Shinobi
jinsoju chapter 5 . 5/5
there is literally no difference to Canon... just Naruto with his colorful language... that's kind of boring
gunghoun chapter 2 . 4/30
So if Sarutobi knows Naruto is going to be hospitalized on October 10th each year, why doesn't he just keep Naruto with him on that date? Or assign an ANBU guard with the instructions to kill anyone who attacks Naruto, on the grounds that Naruto's death would result in the Kyuubi being released and them not having anyone capable of dealing with it? And with this stupidly OOC level of hate Naruto gets from the populace, why does he want to become Hokage? If this was the level of "humanity" he's familiar with, why would Naruto insist on acting like a human instead of a "monster" and actually protecting himself?

This is all fairly stupid. I'll try to power through it because there aren't many good Naruto fics that are finished, but this is a terrible start.
Syndicate Leader Ra chapter 47 . 3/30
Shit is hinata going to be there
Krishna Uzumaki chapter 10 . 3/10
dude.. I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN. Seriously, just a chapter from your works make my day awesome. Keep on writing buddy, keep on writing. For the sake of all sarcastic comedy, keep writing.
ivanganev1992 chapter 25 . 2/2
Ch 25
Better than Ed but not enough even for Itachi and Kisame . Zabuza is minor A And Raiga which is good but not those . Maybe Razen shuriken and living transmutation but that's it .
ivanganev1992 chapter 23 . 2/2
Ch 23 Now Orocimaru sacrificed his own hands with kusanagi to save his miserable life . Does he poisoned himself with it too . Maybe Body Jump?
ivanganev1992 chapter 19 . 2/2
Ch 19 Like Fighting who was that with the elements who can turn into diamond Homunculus. Or maybe could with lust .
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 2/2
Ch 9 I think transmutating Gato to the basic components or manure would be more painful than sqeesed like a toothpaste but that will do .
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 2/2
Ch 8 Too bad for the lightning blades by the way .
demonicKitsune2 chapter 2 . 1/23
Your code is F'n awesome! But I can't help but worry that Naruto might think Shino is a douchebag because he has a popped collar.
Such a beautiful story. I almost cried several times. I can't wait to go through your stories and see what else you have.
BBMKIZE.com chapter 24 . 1/20
How does Jushiro's final transmutation summon the Gate
lil dynamic chapter 6 . 1/4
Having read many of your works i know that this story is good and will get a lot better, I just hate having reading thru the usual naruto is dead last and the usual bullshit.
Common sense if he is so strong and is trained personally by Jushiro for 4 years how the hell is he dead last still?
There's no way he can be last in sparring and the book work, if he is at least decent at sparring then there's no way he is dead last again like almost every naruto fanfiction out there.
And if he thinks and is so strong, why do all of his peers think he is so bad and weak?
I hate the same team 7 formation and reasons like all of the other bad fanfictions.
Shadowslayer5 chapter 68 . 12/18/2016
That was damn good. It mirrored canon in the beginning and then paralleled FMAB quite a bit, which I truly enjoyed.
kage fighter chapter 67 . 11/30/2016
Ok. So as someone who has read all your stories on here, most of them multiple times, i can say i can definitely see your improvement. Honestly if i didn't know better i would claim this was written by a lesser author, in some ways that's true though. You have grown so much in your writing style. I would love to see you take another crack at an fma story, but only after you finish some of your others, maybe get rid of the unbeatable feeling that you gave the characters at the very beginning. A truly good story requires struggle. And i know you know this.
Anyways keep up the amazing work. Your fans are always watching and waiting.
2,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »