Reviews for Never knew it could be like this
Wolf-Girl-Team-Jake-Junkie-91 chapter 24 . 12/31/2011
With the knowledge that drastic times call for drastic measures, why doesn't Charlotte just change Isabella, then with her newborn strength, she could just bust them out and that would be the end of that. I'm sure The Major wouldn't be happy, but I think he'd rather have his girl than not have her.
EcstatiK chapter 48 . 12/22/2011
I love your story. I wouldn't say no to another chapter ...

Could you please give me the link of your blog ?

Thank you for your amazing story.
destructive secret chapter 48 . 12/15/2011
Where did u go? Hope I can read the rest of your story. Thnx.
JaspersSouthernBelle87 chapter 47 . 12/12/2011
i love your story its the second time ive read it!
dbg chapter 29 . 10/4/2011
I have hung in with you on spankings even though I didn't agree. I went along with you and recognized your use of it.

But, I take a stand here. Aro threaten her, Jasper's life and also with rape. Aro held her captive in a cold basement for a week. Jasper told her he couldn't take them all on without his guard and yet Jasper still Blames her and Spanks her. What about how Jasper didn't question Bella enough to find out what type of gift " evil step mother " had.

Then after all this, Jasper blindfold her and teaches her to trust him even when he spanks her or says he can give her pleasure with a knife. That attitude and actions make me see Jasper as extremely weak- the big bully.
cbzoo chapter 47 . 10/3/2011
cbzoo chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
wow at least he is taking it slow
cbzoo chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
this seems so familiar did you have it posted elsewhere?
cottoncandybl52 chapter 12 . 7/17/2011
HowlingWolves chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Your stories are unique, something that is becoming harder to find. Why have you're other stories been deleted? And where can I find them?
cottoncandybl52 chapter 20 . 7/8/2011
kul story
jilightbookworm chapter 48 . 7/2/2011
great story!
jilightbookworm chapter 27 . 6/30/2011
great chapter!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 48 . 6/28/2011
This was a great story.

I'm glad it was left up and I got a chance to read it.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Wow. Rough start for a new relationship. Not sure what to make of the slightly bi-polar Major but enjoying the story so far!
1,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »