Reviews for Never knew it could be like this
Indigo1100 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Great chaoter! I hope Jasper won't be mad at Bella after she explains- it's not like it's her fault, after all. Anyway, thanks for the chapter!
JXB Addicted chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Poor Bella that was not her fault! Now Jasper is going to want to go to school with her or have a bodyguard with her! :( I hope he doesn't punish her! Update soon! Till then, BB
twilightmenrhot chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Seems to me Jasper wanted more time with his girl today. Kinda curious how he will express his opinion of Mike's arm. Mike's lucky it is still attached to his shoulder...
benna chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Oh shit! Defenitly not good. Can't wait for the next update. Great chapter.
abbymickey24 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
OMG. I can't believe I only just found this story. I'm so in love with already. I love me some domsper. He's too sexy.

Can't wait for the next one.

Would have reviewed the other chapters but was to busy getting to the next chapter. :)
mssmith chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Great chapter. I do feel sorry for Bella though, this may be the way vampires deal with their mates, but Bella is still human. Thanks for the chapter, it was good!
WerewolfLover91 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Another good chapter! Oh man! stupid Mike! I hope Jasper will let Bella explain and stay enrolled in the school
SavageGraceX chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Uh oh... girl is gonna be in deep trouble... Can't wait :p
Btterflykiss69 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Oh Mike is so in trouble. Poor Bella.
Kathy Hiester chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Great chapter !
icul8er chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
lol damn that Mike Newton; "always getting in the way". Anyways great chapter!

i love how you tell the story in one POV then go back and retell it in another POV; its so interesting.

Keep up the excellent work!

You really are a very good writer ;p

More please!
icul8er chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
Great chapter!

Have i mentioned how HOT this story is lol?

Steamy hot and oh so sweet!

i love Jasper and Bella's relationship!

Update soon ;p
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
aww this is interesting, cant wait for more :)
Indigo1100 chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
This story is awesome! Both your Jasper and your Bella are great, and I love how you're exploring all their emotions and what this pull between them means at all. And I'm really glad that you're actually showing that Jasper does love Bella, and that he isn't just trying to control her completely or anything, that she can tell him when she has issues and they can work them out. Thanks for the story!

Oh, and have you by any chance read the author Tara Sue Me? Just curious. Thanks again!
Mahe8 chapter 6 . 2/6/2010