Reviews for Never knew it could be like this
silversimon chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
Charlotte is the worst choice Jasper could have made for Isabella's "assistant"/bodyguard. She should be helping Isabella navigate her new world, not constantly getting her into trouble.
silversimon chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
Totally unfair for Isabella. Everything they did was Charlotte's idea and she had to talk Isabella into everything! She's supposed to be looking out for her as well as be her bodyguard. She should have made sure they both had their drivers licenses! Not kept Isabella out late doing stupid shit Charlotte wanted to do, ice cream, carwash.?! She also should protect her from red haired freaks plowing her IV. If Isabella lost her front teeth ... Charlotte's a piss poor guard. She's an even worse "friend". Why didn't Alice warn Isabella about anything?!

I'm really disliking your Charlotte. She's more immature than Isabella. Maybe you just like giving Jasper an excuse to bleed Isabella's ass yet again. Hell, she's barely had any recovery time between any of these "loving" educational experiences!

Hope the corporeal punishments lighten up. Point made : he's a male vampire.
Poetgirl616 chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
It would help the story if you separated the dialogue by who is speaking. It gets confusing after a while the way it is now.
Courtney chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I couldn't deal with how sexist this was.

1. Every male is 'alpha'. Girls can be in control too.
2. Bella- "I wanna have sex with a controlling freak who calls me 'pet'"
3. Bella-"wah,wah,wah I'm so weak"

I'm done
Mrs. Lilly. Lupin chapter 47 . 8/16/2014
I honestly cannot remember how many times I have read this story, I love it. It really is amazing! I love the way that you portray Jasper's character, and the way you've written Charlotte and Peter is just how I imagined they'd be when I read Breaking Dawn! This fanfic is so well put together and well written!
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 48 . 7/30/2014
Oh my gosh I laughed so hard in this story great read
kantorkan chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
this is a stupid story and i am done with it .
kantorkan chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
So you are going to let your freak flag fly with this story?
tanseynz chapter 47 . 7/1/2014
Perfect end! They should rent out Bella and Charlotte as a demolition crew for high-rise buildings!
tanseynz chapter 45 . 7/1/2014
She gave in to Stockholm Syndrome once, but at least Jasper was able to convince her she loved him with his control of emotions allied with their mating bond. Aro gives her the creeps, so not a promising start...
tanseynz chapter 44 . 7/1/2014
Much better balance of dom & sub behaviour, plus some well-written humour. Get to grips with the difference between 'your' and 'you're' and this will be the great story it's potential is showing.
tanseynz chapter 40 . 7/1/2014
I love her and Charlotte as a team! Poor Peter!
Btw, the term is 'rein' as in reining in a horse, not 'reign' which is what a monarch does.
tanseynz chapter 38 . 7/1/2014
Hmmm he knows what Tanya has done to Bella, condones the first two pranks yet goes caveman on the third? Not coping with loss of control isn't a good look Jasper. Sorta weenie, in fact!
tanseynz chapter 34 . 7/1/2014
Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's just a possession. We GET it!
tanseynz chapter 32 . 6/30/2014
Wtg Jasper - must have upped the reconnoissance skills of your team since James was around.
1,796 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »