Reviews for Never knew it could be like this
Guest chapter 47 . 9/25/2016
Is has to be one of the best stories ever
Delilah Moon chapter 48 . 9/4/2016
This was a fuck awesome story! I am going to look into your other stories. I do so love the D/s lifestyle! Can't wait to see what else you have!
EchoLynn chapter 25 . 8/22/2016
Aro is a dirtbag... cant wait to see Jasper hand him his a** lol.
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Well Bella if you hate your life so much suicide is always an option
kaitlin2515 chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
What an abusive, worthless asshole; I hope he rots in Hell. Bella needs to Buck Up and learn that she doesn't have to be some submissive bint who has to put up with some bastard who has a Superiority Complex. smdh.
Annie chapter 9 . 3/16/2016
It's Yall's not Ya'lls. Sorry but when you are southern like myself you pick up on stuff like that.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
The narrative in this story is not only in poor taste, it's dangerous, too. What you are describing is not a healthy relationship between a dominant and a submissive, but a horrible form of domestic abuse of a (presumably) minor.
The poor girl is kidnapped, but can't stop thinking about how hot her captor is. Then she gets a list of 'rules' imposed on her, which includes a few ridiculous demands, and when she doesn't agree with it she is physically punished.
A strong vampire with hard skin thinks it's acceptable to spank a young human girl repeatedly, despite her protests, struggles, sobs and groans, simply because she voiced her opinion. The women around her, instead of supporting her and helping her against the control and abuse she faces, tell her she's exaggerating and laugh at her pain and struggles.
After everything, she says she feels 'loved and protected' in his arms? He is treating her like a toy, a slave, a prisoner-with less rights than many people actually in jail-and you're describing it as a good thing?!

Your story glorifies domestic abuse.

If you have any readers that are in an abusive relationship, your story could severely worsen their mental state and consequently their situation.
Please take some responsibility and make sure to assure your readers that domestic abuse is not okay; that a person is not loving if they harm their partner; that it is okay to speak out and seek help when you're in a dangerous relationship; that consent matters in all things.
era-romance chapter 20 . 10/27/2015
you totally messed up Bellas mind! I would file this fiction under mind-break. not cool
Annie chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
No offence, but so far this story just sounds like you romanticising domestic violence...
TinaF chapter 47 . 8/19/2015
Awesome story!
ptl4ever419 chapter 47 . 7/29/2015
Loved it. Really cool story
ptl4ever419 chapter 25 . 7/29/2015
Aro is a sick man
Sayasy09 chapter 39 . 1/14/2015
I disent Luke it whn you Writer the mis arrivage scène i havé a soft spot for babies and I know how it feels like to have a miscarriage it wasn't me but my cousin we were very close and for me you just didn't write a realistic scene bella finds out she miscarried without knowing and she was like I lost my baby and then the next few moments she forgets about it and gets into trouble we have to remember shes a human being and even vampires have feelings too. IS she really that heartless to not think of the baby she lost or to grieve or mourn for it? Well you did put a scene where jasper was debating with his self but putting the scene where jasper tried to manipulate bella. Into having anal sex was something else he was using psychological tricks on her.. And you disappointed me because you know what I was hoping for a baby in this story there's so few stories in twilight community that has bella pregnant with Edwards child and Bella pregnant with other pairings babies are rare the ratio of 1:15 and I was really hoping for this :((
silversimon chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
Is Jasper utterly clueless! He says Charlotte is a suitable source of advise if he himself is unavailable. Unbelievable! Enjoy parts of your story but if Jasper, Peter and Isabella herself don't soon grow a brain and grab a clue about Charlotte constantly leading Isabella down the wrong path, I'm done. From the very beginning Charlotte has undermined Isabella. She first left her alone in the hallway in derogation of her "assistant" duties.
silversimon chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
Charlotte has failed miserably in her mission and duty to see that Isabella stays out of trouble.
1,811 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »