Reviews for Never knew it could be like this
rayray chapter 35 . 5/16/2014
sorry but what the fuck are you crazy never never this is the most bullshit i have ever read in my life i know you put your heart into this story but this is the 21st century and i dont care how much of the mating pull bella felt she would have never put up with the whining bull i can understand the other female vamp dealing with the shit because of the time period they where raised in but not bella you took away what makes all women in this this century is born with and that is our will to be strong i can understand the being submissive but you took her will you took away the most important thing that made bella and jasper right for each other
xstoryloverx chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
This story was written before once upon a vampire
Sunshine011 chapter 48 . 1/27/2014
Aww this story was A-MAZ-ING! I absolutely loooooved it and you are a freaken AWESOME writer. Not that you need me telling you that, I'm sure you already know. Anywho GREAT job!
CurLy QueEn SwiRl chapter 8 . 12/11/2013
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
omg wtf
juliet709 chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
ok i have to say this. i have recently found this story and i dont mean this to be a flame for you or nothing but hell, who spanks someone, a human at that, so hard out of love? any man no matter what his possition may be would have my foot in his nuts in a matter of seconds if he tryed to pull that shit. i am all for kinky shit and a little pain with pleasure but hell.
emmacat1234 chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Your Jasper is cruel. That is NOT sexy, that is ABUSE. What you are doing is glorifying domestic violence and you should be ashamed of yourself. A man hitting a woman to teach her a lesson is not loving, it's controlling. If one girl reads this and decides that this is sexy and that this is what she wants, you are setting her up for a lifetime of abuse because this is what she thinks love it. It also glorifies the roles of female submission. She had to BEG to get an education. And she was punished when she studied. I was in an abusive relationship similar to this, but thought it was fine because of a book I read. This work of fiction could also act as the same for another young woman. It might put the idea in her mind that this is alright. IT'S NOT ALRIGHT. Think hard about what you are putting out there in the world. And if you feel like it's alright to laud women being abused in the guise of 'love', then you should be ashamed.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I know this was written a long time ago, but I just found it. While I don't mind a consensual D/s relationship, this is NOT what you have here. He is punishing her as a disobedient child. And then after her 'spanking' she feels loved and protected? Yea, ok, that's real believable for a human girl who does not know the ways of vampiric mate relations. No offense, but his actions do not scream love to me, controlling?, you bet. He wants her to know her place and stay in it. He's awful and her quick blind acceptance doesn't bode well for a healthy relationship.
Mist17 chapter 14 . 4/6/2013
I wish you could make it so bella wasn't completely submissive, I mean after a spanking let her stay mad at him and give him the cold shoulder for a little bit, so that he sees that them being together there needs to be comprising and he needs to see that they are equals shes not just someone he can copletely 100% control and spank when he sees fit.
beth626 chapter 47 . 4/3/2013
omg i am in love with this story!
AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 47 . 3/17/2013
Wowwww I loveeeee this story I was 1st hesitating reading this coz of d/s theme for jasper bella as i have never read this kind of theme with jasper bella in it u know but I am so so glad that I gave this story a try. It was worth reading this story. The connection between Bella and jasper was very very strong and intense omggg and I loveee all their scenes together so hot and the spanking I felt sad for Bella coz she got spanked for crazy reasons, but if u break rule u have to suffer the punishment. Anyways I loveee Bella and char damn they were best partner in crime for sure lol all the fun they did oh wowww it was funny as hell. And poor them whenever they did something mischief they ended up getting in trouble lollll. And then the Aro damn he was so freaking crazy gosh so so evil. Anyways loved all twists and turns your story made me laugh, cry, swoon and everything a story can make u feel. Thanks a lottt for sharing such a good story kuddos and good job.
power of darkness chapter 47 . 3/8/2013
wonderful story just great and I loved how you started it with her in trouble and ended it with her in trouble great job all around
power of darkness chapter 46 . 3/8/2013
MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR come ON and poor bella :( nice chapter
power of darkness chapter 45 . 3/8/2013
well damn Major come help wonderful job
power of darkness chapter 44 . 3/8/2013
ha I knew he would lose BElla is just to much for him hehe
1,799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »