Reviews for Double or Nothing
Loved it! :D
Kiren chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
That was great! XD

I love how you made Remy look like Remy. :D

"And at least this time Gambit didn't blow up the base."... wouldn't be so sure. XD

And to one of yours comments. I never understood why Gambit came bac to the X-Men too. They left him to freeze!
Hawaiichick chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
:) That Remy...so sure knows how to be memorable. Thanks for that fantastic ride. Loved picturing that last scene. Remy lounging on a motorcycle. Sigh...
chrono-contract chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
wow! i love the ending! XD
Knives91 chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
And everything goes BOOM! Ah Gambit, a man who loves explosions almost as much as I do.

A fitting end to an excellent piece of work.
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
nice gambi!
Hawaiichick chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
Yay! He escaped. What a suave Cajun! ;)
Firehedgehog chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
OMG! your leaving already *sulks*

well have fun, and good luck having acess t teh net often. great update also
Screaming Dean chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
I'm happy to see you're doing so well. Keep up the good work.
Hawaiichick chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
Yay an update! Looks like Remy is up to something...but where will he go once he escapes? (Will he escape?)
SilverKleptoFox chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
now THAT was a good idea! Of COURSE Sinister would remove all ways for Remy to pick locks... but he may have oversighted on the pork bone, or maybe it was the cook's oversight. Or maybe it's part of Sinister's overall plan... that could be entertaining...

See ya soon!

-SKF
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
cool

pork chop lock pick

hurry update!
Weasel Fu chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
You have to wonder why Sinister is keeping Remy around but not doing anything with/to him. If he's holding him to keep him safe, then he must have some kind of plan to make him stik around since it doesn't make sense to keep Remy locked up for any length of time just to keep him safe. If he wants Remy for a later plot then he must be working out some kind of hold that will make Remy cooperate.

The bit with the bone was interesting. If Sinister is being so careful with Remy then it might be a test to see if he's well enough to use it to try and escape or something. You wouldn't think Sinister would make a mistake like that if he was being so careful about everything else, unless it was someone else's mistake. It will also be interesting to see your version of events for how Remy ended up on the streets.

It's kind of surprising that Remy's not having nightmares. He did just go through a petty traumatic event and is now being held by a person who scares him a lot. Maybe his subconcious knows that he's still in danger and is holding off until he is safe to hit him with it? I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
snickers.. gambits having fun i see
Crysania Fay chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
LOL Poor Vertigo! And I like it that Remy didn't freak out. I always love a good "Remy, I am your father." line. _~ I always imagine him making a lightsaber with his power...

Though I find your AN very entertaining as a written piece, I also find it very depressing for it's contents. ;_; I shall eagerly await your updates.