Reviews for The Realization
Guest chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
I know that you're probably busy but I just wanted to say... MORE. You have to write more! Please finish!
Year 2013 chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
It's been 12 years and I just saw AKT yesterday. How could I have missed the movie?! and knowing that Heath Ledger is already dead made me sadder. I ship Will/Kate so I immediately checked if there's a fanfic with that pairing, and I found this! This fic is so great, it deserves an ending. But seeing that the author's last update was year 2010, I'm starting to think that this story will never have a proper ending. I'm still hoping though, coz I really really wanted Will and Kate together. Please update soon. We wanna hear the rest of the story. :)
WeepingAngelBrokenHeart chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
Yes! They kissed! I hope Will remembers, though. Please keep writing! This is too good to end there!
WeepingAngelBrokenHeart chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Nooooooo! She left! Well, I've still got five more chapters, meaning that she comes back. I hope.
WeepingAngelBrokenHeart chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Can't wait to see how Geoff tries to make her stay... But I bet it'll involve o e of his famous speeches. Or a clever scheme. The latter sounds more likely, though...
WeepingAngelBrokenHeart chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
That's right, Will. Keep telling yourself that the cute blacksmith is just a friend compared to the noble lady with freaky hair.
I'm sorry, but Jocelyn's hair weirds me out. It defies freaking gravity!
Jazziet chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
Wow, I can't tell you how disappointed I was to see that this hasn't been updated since 2010, it is SOOOO good. I love the slow pace you have with Will and Kate. I also love how you don't trivialize their feelings for others and the camaraderie between all of them is so spot on I'm always laughing. Please, pleeeeeaaaaase update! lol
Maria Isabell chapter 16 . 6/14/2012
Okay, I know the last time you updated was like two years ago but hey it doesn't hurt to try. So here I go...PLEASE FINNISH THE STORY! I just finished watching the film (for like the 80th time) and I am so in love with Kate and Will as a couple. I will go crazy if this never finishes...
Saskiamq chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
Hope you do continue tthisfic since there're so little stories of this paring and I think they do makemoresensce since they come from the same background .I do hope Kate will be abet conquer her fears
AmeliaBaggins chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Poor Kate! I really hope you continue this, it's too cute to abandon!
GottaLoveMEgan chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
Omg I can't even begin to tell you how much ice enjoyed this story! Great job! I love how well you portray each character. To many authors get them OOC it drives me crazy!

I'd love to see an update soon if possible.

GoonieGirl chapter 16 . 2/8/2011
I loved this story! Please update!

Elf Knight chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Poor Kate! *sighs and shakes head sadly* The chapter was pretty good and well-writen. However, I have to add that Jocelyn is totally out of character. She only wanted Will to lose so that she could see if he really did love her or if he was just captured by her beauty. She wasn't really cruel and actually brought his father to the last tornament. She loves him and that's that. Why, she even offered to run away with him and trash nobility! I wonder why everyone seems to hate Jocelyn. Tsk, tsk, tsk...
Elf Knight chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Ha, ha! That was a barrel of laughter! I totally loved the ending part. My only qualm is that Kate wouldn't be the naive one. If anything that was Will for thinking he could become a knight in the first place. He wouldn't think of her as such as he really does love Jocelyn and proved it by losing tons of times. Otherwise, the chapter was fantastic and I can't wait to see how this ends. Lucky for me, I have a whole 20 chapters to read.

Keep up the good work!
Elf Knight chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Oops! *cringes in my seat* Wait till Jocelyn gets a load of this! LOL! No. On a more serious side, the chapter was very good except for one thing: Description. We all know what they look like and all from the movie but where exactly are they? Hopefully, that improves with time as it is, perhaps, the most major failing in any given fanfic. Otherwise, I totally loved your story and it is very good. The relationship between Kate and Will is developing nicely and I wouldn't quite have suspected it if you hadn't posted it in the summary. Jocelyn will be pissed! Good job.