Reviews for NearDeath Proclamations
Awesome!
YaleAceBella12 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I love it!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Awww, they are cute together even in a situation like that!

Nicely done
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Loved It! :D
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
LOL! I adore Casey and Derek, and this was just hilariously adorable! Thanks! :)
Zuzzeroo chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aww, this was cute. A wonderful little one-shot. Great job!

xoxoTaraxoxo
Fool-For-Dasey chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
You are a great writer and Oh do finish "Sins are Sweet", its the best fanfic Iv'e ever read !
readingtothemoon chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I liked "but at least the tv doesn't talk back". Good story.
Charmedluver chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Will you be finishing your story "Sins are Sweet"? i would die a happy person if you did ! ! ! ~

- Izzie
laura chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
aw, derek and casey being adorable. really cute oneshot! i enjoyed the heisman trophy bit, and it pains me to admit i didnt even realize that a heisman trophy isnt for hockey... oops. but this story was well written and funny. so good job! :)
Frogster chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Cute! Love how Casey's first reaction is to call his bluff. And love how he tries to hide his feelings when we all know how much he loves her. :D Love how Casey can never get anything sports-related right, either.
Bertle chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Really sweet :). And they were in character which is tough to do in Daseys! Really well done. I've always imagined Derek not being one for 'I love you's' so I'm glad you included that :). Great writing!
lavenderskyxx chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
That was so CUTE and so in character. God. This is the stuff that makes this ship soo awesome. Loved it. Great writing, I could imagine it perfectly and everything they said was witty and in-character.
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
"Genre: Humor/Romance", well that did have both in it. I enjoyed it, there were both still Derek and Casey.