Reviews for Respuo
lev1t1cus chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Not going to lie, the ending took me by surprise. I thought this would follow the usual formula of a happy ending, but honestly this wasn't too bad either. So Konata didn't get the girl, but that's o.k., and honestly the entire story was brilliantly fantastic. It took me on a journey, and it's been awhile since I've read a story like that. Also it was nice to see a story that wasn't just an excuse to write an H-scene (that happens...a lot... with yuri...) So I applaud that as well.
IAmAwsomeNoDenial chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
i honestly enjoyed this very much thank you for this :) i hate the fact that konata and kagami arent together but none the less i gotta say that this was amazing :D great work really but i think a continuation should be in mind for this story just maybe ;) i'd like to see that XD
Nomnomvore chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
still a sad ending in a way, but good story, was hoping Kagami and konata would go out, but the...pink hair.. gal.. who i can never remember her name.. would be good also XD
Nomnomvore chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
;_; that chapter made me sad. Poor Konata :c stupid bigot father
Sarah chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
So... Miyuki x Konata?

Hot.
That chick chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
That story was very touching,

It almost brought me to tears.

...

And Kagami is an ass.
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Poor innocent Kagami is nice, good work.

I really liked this chapter(meaning I'll probably like the rest of the story).
konaito chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
that was very well done. this is the first story where a character has actually said no to a love. Wonderful! Great! :)
Sheldor chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
I enjoyed this fic alot, I could tell there was some real thought put behind what type of story you wanted to tell and I think for the most part you executed it quite well. Just a few tips though.

In the scenes between Kagami and Konota you were slipping inbetween the two girls POV. Not the biggest deal but I found it distracting at times. Also the fic at times suffered from feeling abrupt, the fic would have benefited if scenes were more drawn out, more descriptive.

Also despite the fact it was totally necessary for the plot, Kagami's OOCness was a little overwrought. I appreciate it was needed to progress the plot but her anger really seem out of proportion considering her beliefs on homosexuality were something only very recently affirmed. Say had anti-homosexual notions been instilled in her since a young age her actions and attitudes would have made more sense.

Overall it was a good fic, that's why I've taken the time to point out where it could have been improved. Keep up the good work!
RachelAe chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
Oh. My. God. This fic was amazing. It had me smiling for hours after I finished reading. The situation was portrayed very realistically. I was surprised this fine piece of yuri drama was written by a guy. I believed you were a female during the reading until I looked at your user name. Very nice. I hope you don't mind if I save this to my USB?
Clotifoth chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
I loved this story. You have inspired me to begin to write fanfiction again. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :):):)
otakuburts chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
That was grate, well written, and i allmost cried. is there a chance of you doing a sequel centered around Konata and Miyuki? I think you could do an excelent job at it
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
Hoping there's more, enjoying this a lot so far _
Sakura cc chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
I cant believe ur making me like MIYUKI XD That ws totally unexpected... now i love her character here! This is kinda great, i feel for them, i mean, my parents used to be REALLY homophobic, until my best friend came out and since they knew him for a LONG time, my mom had to accept gay people were... normal XD And then i DID tell her once that i would totally turn Bi if she kept talking shit about gays. Now she's kinda... more accepting and when i told her about what some family's have done to my gay friends, she was like "*GASP* I would NEVER do that not matter what" Yes one down... al Mexico to go o_0

Great story! I hope Kagami gets jeaulous when she sees Konata and Miyuki going one a "date" XD
yojimbo89 chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
not bad friend not bad but you did just give an idea for a fanfic
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »