Reviews for A Child At Heart
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I likes the fic, but it was kinda OOC. Don't get me wrong, I think it was well written by I kinda feel like it would be more fitting if you switched Deidara for Tobi and Sasori for Guy sensei( cause of the fist pump) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
So freaking cute
Precious Trinket chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was beautiful, adorable, & sweet. The childsih parts of Deidara were endearing & they reminded me of my 30 year-old cousin who has a mental dissability. He's physically older than me, but in my mind & heart, he will always be my "litte" cousin. And yes, it hurts when people are mean & cruel & try to discourage him because he's so childish... But I wouldn't have him any other way. So this fic was especially precious to me. Because it cherishes something that the world seems to lack. And that something, is childsih innocence.
FeatherBerry chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I loved this story. Seriously. I'm a bit speechless at how to describe what I liked, but I know I liked the little details that are pure genius that you put into the story - such as the 'No Sasoris' sign and Deidara shouting out his love to the world except for Hinata. Those details made me chuckle :)
xartxisxaxbangx chapter 1 . 10/7/2010

Just so you know, they rock.

And Sasori trying to get Deidara to be a man?

Heaven's Evil chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
it was good, i realy liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I didn't expect to like this story as much as I did. this is my favorite deihina AU fic, and i can really imagine deidara acting like this, and i love sasori, and how he trains him to "be a man" for hinata.

What really won me over though waz the scene on the couch with the teddy bear when deidara was wondering what itd be like to touch her, and i just found mysef completely in love with all of the characters.
Oashisu chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
was sop adorable and !
The Fun House Residents chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Beautiful story! Heartwarming. I felt fuzzy feelings inside while reading it!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
aw! its both kawaii AND hilarious! i loves it alot!
Ina-chanz chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
You think this story's bad? It's great! REALLY great! If you want to see BAD, look at "A Worthy Masterpiece" by me! I hate it so much! You may ask, "if you hate it so much, then why don't you just delete it?" well, to tell ya the truth, I just can't bring myself to! :( ANYWAY, back to the review...

I really like it, and some parts were just hilarious. When Deidara yelled that he loved Hinata and Sasori was all "YES DEIDARA! CONFESS YOUR LOVE!", I couldn't help but think of Gai-sensei and Lee! XD I can just imagine random people looking at them going: O_e". XD And I also just felt so sorry for Deidara when he realized how much stress he was for Hinata, and looking at his room and -sniff- holding the little bear! Feeling so bad! T-T Why DOES he act like that anyway? idk...So at that, I conclude my review-BUT WAIT! You're gonna update Rich Girl? YAY! :D -happy dance- Okay, see ya!

-Am I the first reviewer? That's great! YES! But if not, because it's possible someone else already reviewed but it didn't show up on the website yet, then...CRAP!-