Reviews for Denial Ain't Just a River
SadisticLamppost chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
This was amazing! I love your style. Write one where Jim has Hegelian ringworm? Please?
Moi chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
great fic, I loved it
Sailor C chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Good story and hilarious ending. Only Kirk could get deathly sick by eating his vegetables.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
I love this story!
End of descusion.
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Jim gave a grunt that was correctly interpreted as, "Oh HELL no."
-Pure brilliance, and so like Kirk

Again, McCoy had the displeasure of being pulled from his thoughts by a clearing throat. But this time, it was Spock, leaning as far as he could over the edge of the fountain without actually getting in and looking at the water with a distaste akin to a cat's.
-I love Spock-has connections-to-cats mentions

"I am never eating salad again. And you, sir, can't make me."
Jim fought the urge to stick out his tongue. But, conceding it a no-win situation, he lost.
-Again, an amazing line, and so perfectly Jim.
What a story.
kyuubecky chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
This made my night! Best bedtime story EVER! I laughed so hard at the end with Jim and Bones' anti
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Bones leaping over a table and two aliens...
Lol, brilliant mental images there, mate. XD
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
How do you manage to write something so sad and then end it with making me laugh? I really don't know, but it's pretty damn awesome.
EchoRose480 chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
This was amazingly epic. I LOVED McCoy. Just...ugh. Fan-freakin'-tastic job. 8D
EchoRose480 chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I'm ridiculously in love with this story.
EchoRose480 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This is hilarious. X)
rose chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
fantastic story!
Magicheart101 chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Nice! I am new to the site and would like some help on what you think my stories could be. Also be a little nice I am Autistic and I panic easy so does my deaf boyfriend. I mean the panic part! Well Good story and look at some of mine too please it will help me!
Shezzi chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
I absolutely loved this story. You balanced the medical fact well with the emotional side, and gave a very well written ride (thank heavens, someone who actually knows how to put a grammatically correct sentence together!) Thanks so much for sharing! love xx Shezzi
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
You did an absolutely fantastic job with this fic! I hope you finish some more soon :)