Reviews for Pikachu and Raichu: Not Exactly Love
I'm not into yaoi but this was good you should make another chapter
This is gay
Savage the Raichu chapter 1 . 7/22
love it that's all I can say cause it is perfect
Make another chapter this was good
Jana chapter 1 . 4/17
You should make more, or a next charter this was good times 80
Ivy the Snivy chapter 1 . 3/19
Stunning. Just stunning. I love the chemistry between Pikachu and Raichu, particularly the way Raichu's trying to come onto Pikachu, and Pikachu's feeling awkward. And Raichu's cocky personality is so cute and his pet name for Pikachu "little one" is simply adorable. It's a masterpiece.
SecretMarial chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
? ? ? ?
AeroKappa chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This story was the first yaoi I read and I must admit,I enjoyed it :D It was absolutely adorable and the interactions between Pikachu and Raichu were incredibly amusing xD Great Story! -
Perfectmew chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
A great story! Able to be enjoyed by both mature people and those too young to understand everything! I also enjoyed the point of view and being able to know what Pikachu is really thinking, rather than what his actions imply! The not-so-nice side of him is something of a treat for those tired of seeing only the good side of Pikachu!
noxarai chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Awwww this was adorable! I was a little skeptical, but after reading it, I loved it! Excellent story, very interesting and fluffy. :3
kitsunelover300 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
This is really cute and I'm surprised that no one has reviewed this much. I can't help but notice the similarities between pikachu and raichu with ed and envy from FMA
Twilight Smash chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I'm not really a fan of yaoi but I like how this was written and its cute, I think you did a great job on it.