Reviews for Shinobi of Destiny
BloodyAyame23 chapter 27 . 12/2/2014
This is awesome and sad
KaliAnn chapter 27 . 11/27/2014
Epic training all around. love your focus on Hanbei and the Sound Trio. Its a really interesting turn of events
maxridelover chapter 27 . 11/27/2014
you got this from dbz bardock special, didn't you? good work!
Leaf Ranger chapter 27 . 11/27/2014
Okay, I have a question...how come in your fanfics, the Sound trio NEVER turn to Konoha after Orochimaru betrays them? EVER! I mean, they're in the middle of the village, it seems to me that they can go to Sarutobi, tell him what's going on, and in the process save themselves and earn the gratitude of the village, ensuring their safety.

Sorry but...it just kinda seems like they're constantly being sort of stupid is all. *shrugs*

Otherwise, fairly good chapter. *nods* Keep up the good work.
marktheman501 chapter 27 . 11/27/2014
love the story hope to see more updates soon
sakura haruno5050 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
awesome story
imugly chapter 23 . 1/30/2014
i can only wonder whats gonna happen when he finds out he is his son.
maxridelover chapter 26 . 1/29/2014
great work here!
Leaf Ranger chapter 26 . 1/29/2014
Hmm, interesting chapter. Very interesting. Poor Hanbei.

Nice Lord of the rings reference, by the way. and possibly a Kung Fu Hustle reference as well. .;
KaliAnn chapter 26 . 1/29/2014
I like the focus on Hanabei and Naruto. I think its important to show then learning and training. Ninja's have five elements, not four. I hope Tsunade gets there before Orichimaru
LoveTess chapter 25 . 10/3/2013
wow after x number of years tsunade decide to come back pfft Laughable...why are the boys so weak if their heritage is the most proclaimed genius' of the village?! Naruto is annoying even more so in canon (a unfortunate development) and WTF! Kakashi is an ass hole_ I think after his little advice (LMFAO) Naruto should start building his power with Hanabi's sensei. ANNDDD Sakura is not a good fighter, she's the worst kunoichi ever because she is a slow ass pain in ...
LoveTess chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
What a lame excuse for a hokage...he should die first...maybe killed by Orochimaru sooner
maxridelover chapter 25 . 8/23/2013
Tsunade is finally returning!
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 25 . 8/23/2013
He is finally going to meet his mother! I can't wait to see the reunion! :D
KaliAnn chapter 25 . 8/23/2013
Well its been a long time hasn't it? I was wondering if you get back to this one. I really do like how well written and developed each of the characters are. You are sticking close to cannon, but have some interesting twists. I hope to see Hanabie reunited with his mother soon. Will his father ever learn who the boy is? What's next?