Reviews for Shinobi of Destiny
BartWLewis chapter 28 . 5/19
Hmm... So Tsunade thinks she can make everything right again? I doubt things will go as she hopes it will.

Please tell me this isn't a Naruto/Sakura pairing?
ThePitchBlackAlchemist chapter 1 . 2/24
Pls update!
bookcoda chapter 28 . 1/18
no we were so close please let this story be alive please please please.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 28 . 11/3/2015
Good fanfic. i like the fanfic and i can't explain why but reading it gives me joy.
geekycutecupcake chapter 24 . 10/13/2015
I really love the idea for this story! Do you know any other fanfics similar to this one?
geekycutecupcake chapter 28 . 10/10/2015
Great story idea! I wait patiently for the next chapter. I wonder how Orochimaru is going to react when he hears the truth?
Hail King Cerion chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
First chapter was excellent and I am glad you character won't be uber-strong personally I don't like op-Oc's.
elmoryakhan chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
The biggest plot hole of this story? The Hokage not punishing the villagers for breaking the law. And this is what made me lose interest in this story.
Leaf Ranger chapter 28 . 7/30/2015
Well here's hoping Tsunade get's home in time to fix things. Guess we'll see, won't we?

Jun was quite surprising, and effective there. Very nicely done. *nods*

Keep up the epic work!
KaliAnn chapter 28 . 7/30/2015
Cool strategy you used to defeat Neji.
Yona0 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Omfg. O. M. F. G. YOU DID NOT. How the heck did you come up with Tsunade and OROCHIMARU having a child?...and why do I kinda like it? I have a feeling this may be one of the greatest fics I've ever read.
maxridelover chapter 28 . 7/30/2015
his overconfidence got the better of him!
BloodyAyame23 chapter 27 . 12/2/2014
This is awesome and sad
KaliAnn chapter 27 . 11/27/2014
Epic training all around. love your focus on Hanbei and the Sound Trio. Its a really interesting turn of events
maxridelover chapter 27 . 11/27/2014
you got this from dbz bardock special, didn't you? good work!