Reviews for Sleeping Alone
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I wish I had a friend I can snooze on their bed with...
Aniset chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Very nice; Well written, short and sweet. I like how Spock wonders "why him" without realizing that there's really no one else Kirk can ask without getting nailed for fraternization. My only suggestion would be to expand on the "vast improvement" Spock saw in the Captain and maybe throw us readers an angsty bone in the form of a scene in which Kirk wasn't sleeping well and how it effected his ability to command properly, which would give Spock a logical reason for acquiesce to such a strange request.

Anyways, I liked it very much and it deserved more than six reviews, so here you go!

-Aniset
syvyann chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
dude, you should totally make a longer story out of this. i would read that..because damn this is cute _
naruke3176 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
lol this is so cute, i love scard and insicure jim XD

cant wait for more!
Doomthatimpends chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
paints a cute lil mental picture...;)
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This was nice; I was very tentative about reading it when I saw the summary, half-presuming it was going to be slash. However, I'm glad I put my faith in the 'friendship' story classification. It was refreshing to read something of this nature that was innocent and not slashy. Well done.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
aw soo cute great job
passionfornight chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Well we wouldn't want the world to stop turning now would we. Very cute. Great beginning of a friendship, although a bit unconventional.