Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
dragooonthegreat chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
lol this was awesome! i look up how to close an interdimentional portal and it came p with a few results btu there were oo many big words so i gave up:)
Ms. I-Don't-Update-Very-Often chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
...Did you post that onto Yahoo! Answers? Cause, I only found one and the situation is EXACTLY the same...
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
That was pretty funny. I really liked the sarcasm. Very in-character.
James MacPherson chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
This was a really good story. You just got to love how much trouble Claudia gets into when she thinks she has to check out every artifact she comes across. And Artie must have a lot of patience when it comes to cleaning up after Claudia.
Maira the Panda chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
... there's no results. There are, however, "How to close a portal to Hell" and "What to do if there's a vortex to another dimension in my washing machine". *sigh* Humans. We exaggerate everything.
nopenopenopebuildanihop chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Wow... that was like, one of the best W13 stories I've read in ages. Your vocabulary is excellent (I could totally imagine the scene in my head, and that is something I'm NOT good at) and the way you wrote Claudia was realistic, a lot better than what I could have done. But you do have a few spelling and grammatical errors. (sorry, I'm a bit OCD today... had to point that out) Either way, this is a great fanfic. You should definitely write more about Claudia.(she is amazing and HOT!)
Prats 'R' Us chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Great Chapter, hope ou update soon!
firstdragonrider chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Well hey, at least Artie is here now! :D And he can fix anything, even a rip in the very space of time... Hopefully... xD Continue the great work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Prats 'R' Us chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Wow This is interesting, hope you update soon!
firstdragonrider chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
Awesome story so far! I find it hard to find some good Claudia centered fics out there, and I was very happy when I stumbled upon yours! Don't keep us waiting for an update too long, I'm really looking forward to see how our favorite trouble-maker will make it out of this mess!
oahfoah chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Haha a little short but I could totally see Claudia thinking everything you wrote. Great job and looking forward to more! :)
ShadowWolf43 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
oh cliffhanger
ShadowWolf43 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Awesome beginning and chapter. Lots of detail!
Jill chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
O Claudia... what have you done now? haha

Great job! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Terra Young chapter 1 . 2/3/2010