Reviews for Dark Companion
Dawny H chapter 9 . 6/22
OMR This is amazing! I never seen this kind of pairing or Crossover! I look forward to more of this, hopefully it isn't abandoned! :(
DexTheHex chapter 9 . 6/11
Oh my Sexy... This...This has now become an OTP... Please I beg you from the bottom of my little black heart continue!
Sevvus chapter 9 . 6/11
lol I'm sad this wasn't continued I would have loved to read till the very end...
KAL chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Oh wow, please don't let this story die. Absolutely fantastic!
TheCauldron chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Oh come on! You can't just leave it there!
Transformers' BABY chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Please update
ilovemew12 chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! My boyfriend mentioned a DoctorXRiddick fanfic and when I found this I knew I found a new favorite shipping. Wow I love this. I love how you wrote it and the emotion behind it. It's amazing. But I was so sad when I saw the last update was back in 2011 and it's been years. Do you think you'll ever continue it? It really is amazing and the TARDIS reminds me of a shipping fangirl. I would love to read more!
Paprika Dreams chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Wow. I wasn't sure about this pairing at first, but it's surprisingly sexy. I love both of these worlds, and it's interesting to see a crossover like this. It would be nice if the Doctor could save at least a few of the other survivors, even if he is rather out of it. It's what he does best, and I feel like it would help him maintain/retrieve his sanity. The Doctor is a really difficult character to write, but I think you're doing a great job so far.

I see that you haven't added to this story for a while. I know it's hard to pick these things back up, but I would be interested in any more writing you might do for this story. Whenever that happens, I'll be very happy to read it.
Kissyfur85 chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
sigh I suppose I fell into another abandoned story? Darn it! I was enjoying this one. 2 of my favorite fictional worlds combined!
sil chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
That and the fact that it's not actually female.
sil chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
The TARDIS didn't, and wouldn't, attempt to prevent his regeneration.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2013
I really like this pairing and idea, and am saddened that it looks unlikely that it'll be continued, considering how long it's been since you updated. However, I would like to request that if you do come back to it, some sort of explanation be given as to why the Doctor doesn't just say, "Oh, by the way, I do have a ship, and it'll fit all of you. So, let's make our way over there and be off, 'cause the critters underground are VERY bad news and we REALLY don't want to stay where they might be able to get us. So, allons-y!" I believe that even if he'd depressed to within an inch of his sanity, he'd still offer. Likely he'd get to the TARDIS and discover that she's busy "remodeling," but at that point it's really only a matter of waiting. The tension between Johns and the Doctor could increase as Johns tries to discredit him, and/or figure out if Carolyn can fly the TARDIS. Now, no one *believing* the Doctor would make perfect sense, and with the TARDIS not letting him, well, it's not as if he can prove anything, now is it? Riddick would likely believe him, given the connection you've given the two, but he's a convict and no one's going to listen to his opinion. So, he could be plotting to just grab the Doctor and head to the TARDIS and fuck the rest of them, and the Doctor refuses to leave people behind, and ... yeah. Anyway, as currently written I feel the Doctor's a little too OOC in that regard.

I hope you pick this story back up, and that my suggestions are helpful!
Laura Z chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
Greatly enjoyed, worth rereading!
mavic chen chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Time Lords ARE telepathic.
Mistress1337 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
OMIGOD! I am in love with this story! So, the new Chronicles of Riddick is going to be in theaters sometime soon and so I got re-obsessed with Riddick. This story was going so well, why did you have to stop it? All that pent up frustration is just so great. I love how you make The Doctor a telepath/empath, and how even more primal and sexy you made Riddick. I hope you divine some inspiration to finish this some day. I won't judge you if you don't, but I would squee if you did. Heehee.