Reviews for Careful Planning
anonymous chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
waiting for the update!
silverarrow65 chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
...Roar.

I have waited exceptionally long (or as long as it can get in the mind of a pubescent teenager) for the next chapter and I am...frustrated?

YES, UPDATE BECAUSE THIS IS LIEK THE BEST FANFIC EVAR. (end toolishness)

No, seriously, please update!
dark-lelu chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
love this story so far can't wait for the next chapter ... plz update soon
silverarrow65 chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Omg, this has got to be one of the best KibaHina stories I've read. I'm serious, it's these kind of stories that I look up to. It's amazing and great and I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter. Great writing. :)
Aka Aurora chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
YAY! Hinata wanted Kiba and her to do the know the saying 'If you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all' well if you haven't noticed I can't shut fic is AWSOME and YAY! this is gonna be 5 chapters which means more of the AMAZING fic.I have a bad or good habbit of rambling on and I'm an honest reveiwer because on my fics I allow flames because I think reveiws should state the readers opinion.I really love how this fic is coming along really AWSOME.

~Aka Aurora~
Rin-Mustang chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
I love it! I think it's very well written and no, 2 flash backs were not too much (in my oppinion) please update soon!

XD

- Rin I.
dustori chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Sweet as ever. I loved it.
the16thday chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Great story! I like the relationship development! Its very well written and I can't wait to read more! The portrayal of Kiba and Hinata is really accurate to their personalities and how going out and spending a lot of time around each other would affect each others personalities, like Hinata being more confident in her speech and Kiba being just a little quieter.

I eagerly await your next chapter!
Takuhino chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Oh My God. This story is so sweet! But yeah, 2 flashbacks are a tad difficult to keep up with... Nonetheless, I like the way you portrayed Kiba and Hinata! *Never thought ol dog boy could be so romantic* D 3 it D
Kibawolf15 chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
I lokied that chapter, and flash backs make everything better.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
A little more warning please, I was a bit confused with the first flashback. I even went back a chpater to see if I missed something :)

Lets have the next chapter then.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
I'm not really a Kiba x Hinata fan, (Naruto belongs with Hinata) but I wanted to read about Kiba, you have written this so beautifully. It's just so sweet. That's just how I imagined Kiba to be. Well Done :)
What's Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
xD

aw *bites lip
dustori chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
AMAZING. I loved the way you wrote this chapter. Taking your time and writing in the emotions the two love birds had. I especially loved how you wrote Kiba side of the equation. You really, in my opinion, never get this much of emotional sense from a guy in stories. At least for me...not in a long time have i read a story like this. The flashbacks, to me, are always welcome in my book, so the anticipation for more flasbacks are killing me. What will they bestow? Catch up with you on the next update. I can't wait.
sillypandalover91 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
This is going to sound cheesy but.. this chapter is BEAUTIFUL! I particularly liked the way you describe their love. Well done 3