Reviews for Pandora's Box
Talon5Krrde chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
More please!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
. . .Satin? . . . This is a fantastic story, but SATIN? It's Satan, man D: SatAn, not SatIn!
Anigen chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
please come back to this
spedreder chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Soooo, I see you haven't updated in awhile...any chance of that happening soon? I hope this isn't abandoned, I'm really loving this!
Touch of the Wind chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Please write more! This is great!
Touch of the Wind chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
I like! I hope this is twincest!
AngelEyes chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
This is great so far. Connor and Murphy crack me up, I love the way you write them. Update soon please :)
purplerocks chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
loved it,loved it,loved it, what else can i say oh yeah loved it. now that i got that out of the way i cant wait for more. i randomly decide to look for this cross over i an was pleasantly surprise to have found it. hope you up date soon
sweetypie15 chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
fucking love it udate super soon i want then to meet river and the captain oh oh oh and simon lol update soon!
rob chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
GREAT STORY SO FAR WHAT NEXT.

PLEASE KEEP WRITING.
Robin R. Smith chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
I never would have thought to bring the boys to the Firefly 'Verse. You definitely have me wanting more. I can see that Mal is going to be stressed soon with all of the trouble the boys will be causing.

Also, you said it 'may' be twincest in future parts. In case you care, I vote definitely! I love Connor/Murphy pairings.
memyselfandi89 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
um okay this is awesome. I never would have thought of crossing these two fandoms but now that I've seen it done I absolutely love it! I really hope you put up more of this. I can just imagine the kind of trouble they're all gonna get into and I love it! :D. I would have to say that putting in twincest would ruin if for me.
PurpleRanger chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
This makes me smile. They will cause all sorts of ridiculous shenanigans. I also totally vote for twincest. And it makes me glad that you will do that even though they are in Firefly world.

The only suggestion I have for you is to work on typing out the Irish accents so that they are easy to understand at first glance. But I'm glad you're using said accents!
YokoYuyGal chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
love it! more please!
PrimeFan chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
This...now THIS I gotta see continued.

*is grinning maniacally because I can just SEE Murph and Con causing Mal headaches..and charming the crew in the process...*

XD