Reviews for Memory
Good stuff. Very sweet. _

Thanks for sharing,

Lovely Spell
Retro Sunglasses chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I love this story. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT. You make Harry/Ron seem completely canon. It left me speechless, no lie. XOXO!
ActorPotter chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
aww I really really enjoyed this story! Thanks for writing it! _ 3 ActorPotter
Just.Looney chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Ou should write this one longer. I like the way this one goes. Think it over. It's great
JemGirl77 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Sweet. Not sure what else to say in one word terms. It's very well written and clear.

I have a felling that this was something that might not have happened again but something for sure no one found out about.

I really liked it. I'm going to see if you have any details of other encounters that they might have had with each other. :)
becky chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Nicely done. Actually Ron/Harry as the LOVE interest makes more sense then most of JKR's pairings. Harry cares more about Ron then anyone else, no matter what he does. Ron is indeed the thing he would miss the most. Ron does not love Hermione, he treats her too poorly and does not respect her. Ginny is a female substitute for Ron.

Ron and Harry - the natural pair given how JKR wrote her books. She would not have sold them as well as Children's books had she explored explicitly that relationship.
AskoII chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh wow! This one was hot even though it was just kissing! Oo Success for you the author!

I really liked it and wished that it would be more to read about their relationship (in hope that it would become a relationship too :P) ) If it will be I really want to read it! ;)

But it's awesome for a one shot too
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I loved this. Thanks for writing!
verity candor chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
In all honesty, one of two Ron/Harry fics I've ever liked. Seriously. The interaction between the two of them was very realistic, and they were very much confused teenage boys throughout the fic. I also really liked the canon!subversion that happened here, and the ending was so tender and sweet! I /like/!
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This was just adoreable, Sara. The fighting was so real, and it morphing into the kissing and fading to black was so very natural.

Love this piece; it's right in your wheelhouse. Should you care to continue it, I know I'd follow it rather intently.