Reviews for Thoughts on Yaoi
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I like where this is heading… please update?
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
The France Vs. England was fabulous! Absolutely fabulous:-D & now our beloved Japan's gonna enlighten Greece about some Japanese yaoi goodness:-P
A nice GiriPan conversation indeed;-)
Antisociallonewolf123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
That was lol that was awesome!
BerserkerNobody chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I love it The explaination as to how it came from Greece was very smart!
Ayamari Uta chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is awesome. XD
Greece's kitty chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Lesbians originated in greece too
S0-Kawaii chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
EPIC and so Cute! People need to accept it!
Kiri-Kay chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
. . . I want to see Japan explain Yaoi/Yuri to Greece & tell him how goddamned SMUTTY it can be. . . Please?

This was so funny, especially how Arthur(England) & Francis(France) were going all out it. And that Antonio(Spain) insisted on bothering Lovino (N. Italy) about it!
ToAllButNone chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Classic Japan! I loved it!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was wonderful! I love it!
Nightowl572 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Simple, sweet, and oh-so-hilarious! -
organization13girl chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
empress gwenny chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I loved this. The story was well told and the characters reflected exactly who they are in the series. The way this is written sounds as if it really could be an aired episode. Also, Greece's story is beautifully articulated.
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
awww...Hungary likes where this is going. *fujoshi grin*

Although...wasn't the inventor of gay sex Greece's mother? That makes it even better.
Lady Abernathy Wordsmith chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I love it! Please elaborate on it please! Make Japan Explain all the delicousness of Yaoi! Get Canada hooked! PLEASE! (As a formal request, I plead you to write this story (And on wikipedea under the search "Homosexuality" there's a japanese painting with a woman peeking in on two men) Please, please, please, please, please!) If it's not too much trouble, sorry if this request in inconvinent...