Reviews for Dissidia Drabbles
Baby-Ayatane chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
LMFAO omg, this is awesome. I'm speechless. In short, it's awesummm. :)

Kefka ftw.
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Excellet for this one, too! HM, a promt?

...do you only do yaoi ones?
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
You know, when I saw the couple, I was wondering what the hell you were thinking.

Now that I finished, and GO SHOW! YOU WIN!
Hikari ni Michita Sora chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Hm. As a prompt, let's have a little Sephiroth/Squall. Cuz I can't see Squall bowing down to anyone so it'd make a nice bit of power play there.
Himesan chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Mateus needs more love, seriously you'd think the first bishie villian in a Final Fantasy series would have a bigger fanbase...

I don't care who, pair him with someone.
saturn chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
sadistic clowns, yes 3

how much this anonymous reader would love you and your existence if you wrote for emperor/kuja cannot and will never be expressible in words ever ever ever.

searching this love on google wouldn't yield results either. also, if this love were food, the obese black hole of a cat sitting next to me wouldn't be able to eat all of it.

why is kefka so creepy
ForeverShallNatureThrive chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
XD Nice. The Kefka ones aren't so much pairings as... well... something else. XD I loved the Tidus one

You need more prompts? Hm... er... BartzxZidane? *shot* "A different kind of treasure hunt." *shot again* Haha... Or SquallxCloud? "'I top... because my name is manlier.'" :D *shot yet again* Are any of those worth it? (probably not, but it was worth a try)
Fai Gensou chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
(TWITCHES) ALL CLOWNS NEED TO GO AND DIE!
Hikari ni Michita Sora chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
The Kefka/Cloud is just as creepy as I imagined it to be.
Tobirion chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
MORE KEFKA/CLOUD WOOT!

/adores

You make him so crazy, as he should be. Lovely. \(_)/
Tobirion chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
KEEFFKKAAAAAAAA3 3 3

XD I love this so hard. Poor Cloud. loll, so hilarious. XD I'm crying and laughing here T_T xDD
Tobirion chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Whoo! Yay, two of my requests went first! XD

THROBBING

PURPLE HELMETED WARRIOR

OF LOV So ridiculously awesome.

Also: Tidus/Cloud! Also ridiculously awesome.

Why so amazing?
Dragi chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
poor cloud :( jealusy is not a good thing :) and kefka sure is evil.
Dragi chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
poor cloud. gues kefka found some new entertainment. hmm pairings, cloud with any villian and crossdressed cloud is fun too :)
Soyna chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Kefka it totally insane... you protrayed that well... I feel a sorry for Cloud who seems to be his current target.