Reviews for I'm A Jailbird
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Great show, funny at the beginning how Sam takes a picture of Freddie with the prisoners. Haha funny Sam
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is such a funny, adorable story! Especially the line in your description, the one about how Sam bets Freddie pictured this moment the other way around. Also, when Sam made all his cellmates gather around Freddie for a picture...AHAHA. SO. GOOD.

LOVED this.

-Colors
areanna123 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Roseanne. That is the best show. Good story.
Paralyze chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
its based off Roseanne. I love that show! that was my favorite episode.
InvisibleMeatball chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
this made me laugh so hard it quickly turned into a coughing fit- i'm sick-but it didn't stop me from laughing. congrats. :) this was amazing.
Corcey chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
God I was laughing all through this! I loved it! Let me take a guess: Roseanne?
Mixwe chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
that was awesome!

so funny

you are SO Dry Ice!
Taytaynmusic123 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Hahaha all I can think of is fresh prince lol but I doubt that's it
Lanter chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Ha, that is one of my all time favorite scenes from Roseanne. This was fun.
CindyKay618 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Cute :-)
jtb2008 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great story. Quite funny.
Ellen chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Roseanne! I actually saw this episode the other night and thought about Sam and Freddie! Great Job.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
WOAH! Heh heh heh, What an ironic little twist! Freddie being the one in prison instead of Sam, heh never saw THAT coming, heh great idea!

I bet Sam would post the photos on the internet eh?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
deviocity chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
brilliant story! well, there wasn't much romance, but there was a LOT of humor. I loved how Freddie's cellmates seem afraid of Sam. and Sam taking pictures, esp the group picture, was so hilarious. and cute way to end. it's just like Sam to make Freddie sweat it out until the very end.
Rhiabrey Skye chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
That was sweet like a jolly rancher and cute as a baby chick.

Wow. I *really* need to stop with these corny similes.

0 Well.