Reviews for Focus
lDragonElf chapter 7 . 7/5
Amazing story!
Loved it! Very touching! In character, yet explores their personalities in much greater depth. I like how you incorporated Franny as well. That is just how I picture her!
PrayerGirl chapter 7 . 2/22
Oh my goodne gracious! This story was the best and sweetest and cutest and I just dealing loved it!
Bellanca chapter 7 . 2/22
I love this sooooo much! Wilbur was so perfect in every way! And I very much enjoyed Cornelius as well. It's such a well written story, and it is so hard to find a great story which doesn't have an OC and Wilbur romance. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Bellanca
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 2/22
Aww this was so sweet!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Oh, poor baby! Goodness knows I've felt the same but I just want to give Wilbur a kick in the logic processors.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
"the undoubtedly P. look he'd worn earlier" not "the undoubtedly P. look he'd worn earlier"

re-reading on a break from working out the kinks in my own MTR fic. Thanks for posting! I love your family interactions.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Again, LOVED the memories of Wilber from Lewis' pov. Cornelius' fear of Wilber being missing makes so much sense (beyond, of course, a normal parent's normal fear of that sort of thing) given Wilber's visits to the past. To think that he was actually giving his son a complex!
A wonderful story all together. No complaints or improvements to suggest AT ALL which is a real rarety.
Can't WAIT to hear more!
(and I apologize for my bad grammer, puntuation, spelling etc. in these reviews. I swear I proofread my stories but if I did that with reviews people wouldn't get as many!)
Auua Ytjoml chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
This was great! no complaints. no critiques.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Perfect! I was waiting to here what Cornelias remembered of Wilber from Lewis' pov
Auua Ytjoml chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Oh Wil!
You're an amazing writer of feelings and emotions; not cheesy at all even when the people actually feeling them think what they're feeilng is cheezy!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Wilber sounds /exactly/ like Lewis did in the movie. If Cornelius can remember his days of feeling like he's not good enough and remind Wilber just /who/ bolstered his confidence again...
great job so far!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I like the last line especially out of this chapter. I suppose he told Franny and the rest his point of view after his kid self left?
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
this is great! You nailed the interaction between father and son. Will you include any of the awkwardness (mostly for Wilber because Lewis has had 30 some years to prepare) of being best friends one moment and father-son the next?
doctorwho29 chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Very cool story. Made me think of the Robinsons (especially Wilbur) in totally new ways. I liked it!