Reviews for Focus
Well now corenielus had nothing to worry about on the last chapter of his son not wanting to be like him
Mona chapter 7 . 6/16
This is by far the most amazing and well-written story that I have came across in awhile. Keep writing! You definitely have talent:)
Yosni chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
incredible and beautiful story that lives up to the movie and its characters
TheInsanityThatHidesWithin chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
Oh my god this is the most adorable fic I have ever read :D
lDragonElf chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
Loved it! Very touching! In character, yet explores their personalities in much greater depth. I like how you incorporated Franny as well. That is just how I picture her!
PrayerGirl chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
Oh my goodne gracious! This story was the best and sweetest and cutest and I just dealing loved it!
Bellanca chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
I love this sooooo much! Wilbur was so perfect in every way! And I very much enjoyed Cornelius as well. It's such a well written story, and it is so hard to find a great story which doesn't have an OC and Wilbur romance. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Bellanca
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Aww this was so sweet!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Oh, poor baby! Goodness knows I've felt the same but I just want to give Wilbur a kick in the logic processors.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
"the undoubtedly P. look he'd worn earlier" not "the undoubtedly P. look he'd worn earlier"

re-reading on a break from working out the kinks in my own MTR fic. Thanks for posting! I love your family interactions.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Again, LOVED the memories of Wilber from Lewis' pov. Cornelius' fear of Wilber being missing makes so much sense (beyond, of course, a normal parent's normal fear of that sort of thing) given Wilber's visits to the past. To think that he was actually giving his son a complex!
A wonderful story all together. No complaints or improvements to suggest AT ALL which is a real rarety.
Can't WAIT to hear more!
(and I apologize for my bad grammer, puntuation, spelling etc. in these reviews. I swear I proofread my stories but if I did that with reviews people wouldn't get as many!)
Auua Ytjoml chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
This was great! no complaints. no critiques.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Perfect! I was waiting to here what Cornelias remembered of Wilber from Lewis' pov
Auua Ytjoml chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Oh Wil!
You're an amazing writer of feelings and emotions; not cheesy at all even when the people actually feeling them think what they're feeilng is cheezy!