Reviews for Red Over Lunar
agoraphobia chapter 6 . 1/15
Such a cruel cliffhanger to leave this one at.
okledlights chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
LED lighting, solid state lighting, uses up to 1/10Th the electricity of conventional forms of

illumination and will last up to 50 times longer. LED lighting is safe, produces little or no heat, and is instant

on at full mercury, ultra-violet light, or hazardous materials being brought into your home and

ultimately impacting our environment in can supply good products and service .
Rena H.M chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
good story. I hope one day you take it back up.
Requiem of Fire chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
This is so intriguing. I understand it has been years since the last update, but I sincerely hope that one day it can be updated again. It is too good.

Best of luck to you,

-ROF
Hnub chapter 6 . 11/16/2006
dude i love dis story, u got to keep it moving, this is like the only storyline that is diff from all the other.
I'm Actual chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
Wow. This story has become my absolute favorite. Its really complex and detailed and its sad! I don't cre though I love it.. I love it! I LOVE IT! lol update son!
thebodyfarm chapter 6 . 12/22/2005
Call me dumd but I still am a bit confused... Maybe its because of the 200 hours I spent on the damn plane... Erg... Well, I shall use jetlag as an excuse for my confusion. But what I get though is that this fic is deep and dark and I,, even if I am confused, love it.

Kill Relena-ad Serena... Nothing really. my brain is not working. Forgive me. Anway, good luck with your writing! DOnt drink too much eggnog and Happy Holidays!
agoraphobia chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
Hey! Yep still not dead. I love this story so much! Poor Heero losing Relena like that, even if she's not my favorite character it was still a very sad ending to her life. I also really liked Ami and Quatre part also seemed quite sad for some reason, to me at least. I wonder what's going to happen with Ami and Minako! Not very fair how you left us hanging like that! S ofrom what I can make out so far it's Mako/Trowa and Ami/Quatre right? I'm hoping that Rei and Minako get put with Heero(Rei) and Duo(Minako)! Update very very soon!

Till next time bye-bye!
Firenze chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
you updated. i wanted to review your other story, but since i had already reviewed for chapter 2, it wouldn't allow me to. Anyways, i had to go back and re-read, but thats all well and good. love this story, and i can't wait for more.
Princess Ren chapter 6 . 12/20/2005
Oh my God! You posted! You finally posted chapter 5 of ROL! You don't know how happy I am! I was near screaming here when I saw the story alert with this story! Even the chapter was Enid/Amy centered, it was still good! The senshi are really different here in your story... sort of.. especially Amy.. I wonder what happened to her! She made the Gundams! It was really a surprised that she did.. but with her intelligence, nothing is impossible! So far its Quatre/Amy, some Makoto/Trowa (even though there is no scene between them) And Heero! Heero appeared! Even for a moment! So Relena is dead in this story! (Thank Goodness!) But how did she died! She was saving Heero from whom! And it seems that they were good friends and Milliardo... your making me confused in some way... You better post the next chapter soon! And what happened to Rei! And who's going to be paired with Wufei, Duo and Heero! Please let this be A Rei/Heero fic! Those two belong together! And maybe, Minako/Duo! But I was wondering with Minako! How can she be cruel! You let a cliff hanger! And you must! you MUST post the next chapter AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! DON'T MAKE US WAIT FOR A LIFETIME WITH AN UPDATE! Is Amy going to die! (I think not) I can't seem to piece every thing together so far... and i want answers! I'm sure the other readers also want too... Rei! i miss Rei-chan! Post soon! Promise us that you'll post as soon as possible! And how old are they in this timeline anyways..? they had grown up, but what age! 14? It seems that their past from the silver millenium is catching up with them! nyways, Post soon! Keep up the good work! o
thebodyfarm chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
hey you... I already updated but you haven't... okay... you updated Politician's daughter.. but what about this and the bachelorettes? you better be working... or else... See? there i go again... i keep on telling ymself to stop it with all the commanding stuff... but hey! you made me do it! Write dammit! write! lol...

Okay... gotta cram... got departmentals coming up and the dep. always has some twisted suprise up t's sleeve... it's really scary... and the tests... Goodness! it kills me!

anywez...

really want to read from you soon... (that's me being nice... dont make me go all psycho again!)

ja!
agoraphobia chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
OMG I just read the reviews I left for you on some of your other stories and man I sounded like a crack pot, I’m so embarrassed. I’m really sorry I did that, but it wasn’t crack I was on, it was Pixy Sticks and Chocolate! Yes I had a major sugar rush there and kind of went a little over board. So since my other reviews where all most unreadable I’m going to try to redo them before you think I’m really stupid. First I’m going to review The Bachelorettes again. First I have never encountered a story with such a creative plot! I have never encountered such an elaborate plan on how to get the girls hooked up! Secondly, I like how you through in that it was Minako’s idea to sigh them up before the other girls approved of it! I though the way Rei was able to guess what her friend did was hilarious. Lastly, I like how you give the reviewers so much freedom on whom to put the girls with. A lot of authors with give you maybe six or seven to pick from, but you are giving us the freedom of anyone! But the best part is that there is going to be no Usagi! As you can see I’m not her biggest fan in the world. Oh, and for the couples I think I might like Ran/Rei, Heero/Rei, Ken/Rei, or Tasuki/Rei (I’m a big Rei fan so any of those guys I’d be happy with although I’d like a Ran/Rei or Heero/Rei out them all!) Duo/Minako, Quatre/Minako, even a Wufei/Minako would be cute, Ami is a though one the only person I could think of to pair her with would be Quatre, and last but not least is Makoto well I would put her with Trowa, Yohji, Hotohori, or even Wufei. One of my friends also read this story on my account and came up with the stupid idea of on one of the dates on going to a karaoke bar so the girls can show of the talent. She said on the Bachelor that’s what they did or something like that I can’t quite as soon as you can!
agoraphobia chapter 5 . 5/2/2005
i love yur story! did u kill heero or is still comin in later? cause if u killed him NO but, besides heero or nishi was a little to out of character to be heero im hoping! soo is nieve or what im pretty sure is rei going to meet the prefect soilder? to many qustions BUT PLZ DONT KILL HEERO CAUSE HE NEEDS TO MEET THE PYRO GIRL (HEERO/REI FOREVER HAHAHA CRAZY FOR SUGAR LOL) BYEBYE!
The Procrastinator chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
Ok, so I was bored yesterday (at about 2 in the morning, hehe) and decided to read Red Over Lunar again because I never really read the whole thing. The last time I read it, I skipped around a bunch of stuff so I still couldn't grasp some concepts or comprehend who was who. To tell you the truth, I never read the first 2 chapters and skipped a few paragraphs in the last three. But now that I've come around to actually sit my ass down and read the whole fic, all I can say is...Wow. Phenomenal.

There's a difference between this story and Politician's Daughter. The writing is completely different; in fact, it takes a 360 degree turn. In RoL, your writing is thoughtful, vivid, and really makes the reader think about some issues. PD is awesome but it's more of an adventure fic. Yes, you tackle some tough themes (revenge..hehe) but it's really more of a crowd-pleaser and takes the reader through Rei's journey to vengeance. Now, I'm not saying that I prefer one story or another, I'm just stating that I see a difference.

Now onto RoL. I have to say Chapter 2 was what really, really sucked me in. I mean really. You really brought out some dimensions in the characters of all 4 girls in that one, single chapter. To the reunion with the girls, to the conversations, to the flashbacks, and finally, to their 'death', I was just amazed at how powerful each scene was and was thrown back by their character. That last scene where the senshi are ready to face death is just written so powerfully. It's full of emotion. Their bravery and courage, especially Rei's, is what really had me saying "Wow."

In addition, Levina's tough attitude and kindness makes it hard for me not to like her. She has already become my favorite character (along with Neive).

I'm glad I sat and read through this story, because I finally came to realize that Nishi does not equal Heero. LOL. All this time I thought Nishi was Heero and not Jadeite. I guess the words "Prussian eyes" threw me off. Hehe

Anyway, please, please, please, please PLEASE update ASAP! I'm waiting as is everyone else. You have a good, rare story in your hands. A story like this should not be left neglected in the dark too long. 'Till then, good luck!
solar-sun chapter 5 . 10/14/2003
I like this story. Keep up the good work on it. When will the senshi go back and take revenge upon baka usagi? I hope its soon!