Reviews for Gambles
I approve of this story! In fact... I LOVED IT! 3
fanpire.x chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
Wow... AWESOME! The ending was so sweet too :D Great story x
Gleek-hottie chapter 8 . 5/10/2010
Omg omg omg omg I misses it sooooo much I'm so glad your back! It was amazing :)
Tvmatchmaker795 chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
Yay! LOVE IT! Really awesome!
malfoymannor chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
love this story! favorite glee story by far! keep writingg (:
Tvmatchmaker795 chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
YAY! GOOD CHAPTER! try to whip one out its the end of spring break...Awesome.
ILuvOdie chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
oh no both of them r hoirting :[
Gleek-hottie chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
I REALLY REALLY REALLY like it ]
AKJSNA chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I think I will put it on 'T' :D

I was thinking about it but I didnt know how the dream would be rated:D Thanks a lot!

xoxo
gleekadee chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
I agree with Tvmatchmaker795.

Chances are, the reason people aren't reading it is because it's in the 'M' zone. Which I actually figured out after the dream. I personally always just put Ratings to 'all'

I really liked this chapter, it puts things into perspective for both Julie and Puck. It's also forcing Puck to think things through for once. It's going to be interesting how Puck tries to resolve this problem.

keep writing!
Tvmatchmaker795 chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
PLEASE Continue! Hurry up with the next chapter! LOVE your writing! i dont usually go for stories that only have one real character and one not true but yours is just awsome. You should change it to T so people will read it more. Its not that bad. just in that one spot. CONTINUE!
EnglishFitzPercy chapter 6 . 3/19/2010
OMG! I know I love sexual tension but that killed me!

She has to forgive him...they need to get back to where they were before he cocked up!

Really well written as usual hon, loved it :)

Louise x
EnglishFitzPercy chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Loved it hon!

Who doesnt love a bloodied Puck and who wouldnt want to play nurse to that bloodied Puck? ;D

So he realises hes falling for her too, YAYNESS!

Cant wait for more!

Louise x
gleekadee chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
I LOVE IT.

honestly, the OC's that I read nowadays are brilliant.

And I decided to experiment and go with a not Kurt related story [because I'm a huge Kurt/anyone shipper]

yours is the first non-kurt, and I am LOVING IT.

Keep updating please!
EnglishFitzPercy chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Ok so I dont know why this has only got one review 'cos I love it!

Im not usually fond of OCs but Julie is really nice and perfect for Puck, the sexual tension is so good to read :D

I want them to get together but please extend the chemistry for a bit longer first? ;)

Cant wait for more!