Reviews for The Long Con
chillwithJyl chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Loved this! Aww. I love Jack too even though he's an ass. :))
GirlwithSword chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
FANTATSIC! Loved it, omg perfect! And YES a past fic would be awesome.
Deleted100200300 chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
I just found this and I think its a very good story!

I loved it!

And the end was so amazing! I think I stoped breathing *lol*

In one of my own (german) fics, Evelyn was Jacks (only) Love too.. and I think it was something like that for "real" (on the show lol).

I would love to read a story about Jack/Evelyn/Bart..so if you start writting one, please let me know! I love the idea!
ronan03 chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
very good wrap-up to a fine story and definitely interested in reading a j/e/b story. like your writing.
ronan03 chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
i admit it - i was is much better and i am looking forward to reading the rest of their plan.
D chapter 5 . 3/4/2010
loved it!
LuLu.LG chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
hehe yes i was fooled and this chapter came as a nice surprise :D

good job, update soon :)
ronan03 chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
really like this story,but that jack is surely pure evil. will be on the lookout for the next chapter.
finnlover chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
nice chapter loved evil jack
ronan03 chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
glad that you continued!very good and i like your take on what might happen in their future.
Guardian Izz chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
I think this is truly believable... prob. how they will do it in the show.

I mean honestly they will have Chuck signing over or doing some weird business with jack to get to is "mom" and in the meantime Jack will prob aim for Chuck's week points like... oh I don't know... BLAIR! and his hotel, convincing or commiting fraud to get the Empire hotel.

I suppose that Chuck does something really bad, and then finds out that the woman was fake!

Of course when Blair finds out abotu that BAd thing he did and Chuck will keep on telling her how he cannot trust her and her with Jack , she will probably say that she wont stand for his hypocracy anymore and is sick of being his dorm mat.

(at least I hope she will be the one to break up with him! SHE deserves to wlak out gracefuly form this whole mess, Chuck has had too many free rides)

So in anyway, even if Chuck breaks up wiht her (which would be SICK and I hope will not happen) or if they break up mutually during a horrible fight and insults...

It is obvious form the 3.19 script that Blair may still love him and he her, but she is not sad or regretful - she tries to show that she "moved on", and he tries to show off how he can easily replace her (YEAH... the only woman you ever loved or WILL love, for some blonde slut in a painter overall *rolls eyes*)

But in any case, I liked that from the script at least I got hte impression that Blair has the upper hand, they still make her a comedian of this season, don't know why, but I HE is the one to ruin her night... without her even knowing or provoking him. And in the script it says that she might TRULY like that Cameron guy.

And I am glad they would have Chcuk going back, or rather PRETENDING to go back, to his old womanizing ways. I would oficially hate Chuck f he began a new romance SL, Blair is his one and ONLY!

But like I said I like the script spoiler, and hope that we get to see JEALOUS Chuck, he has been absent ever since S2 beginning, and then 2 episodes in the end of the same season, but that's it. So I hope we get to see:

- the old Chuck making an appearence (jealous, passionate, angry)

- Chuck angry even though he gets the hotel back, he lost Blair

- chuck chasing Blair form 3.19-3.22

And I also hope that maybe the hot angry white sex, will coem by the end of the season btw C and B, after another confrontation. It would be awesome if she was on a date with Cameron then, and in the morning deciding that having sex with her ex in their old bedroom was not a good idea, and she still couldn't forgive him since he hasn't even appologised.

So I hope that they will leave S3 as a cliffhanger with Chuck in the last scene, waking up alone in bed and Blair long gone, perhaps sitting on a plane for her trip for the summer.

THAT would be awesome. Sorry for the rambling,

your story truly inspired me )

hope you continue

Izz
chairobsesser chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
really good :D

please continue :D
ronan03 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
really good banter between them. by all means,please, continue.