Reviews for Mistaken for Entertainment
DearlyFictitious chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Schei├če... that was HOT!
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Well, that was very cute. Hope you'd make a sequel, Raivis would be shock :, and I think he wouldn't be able to walk... For a long time, lol.
o0InnerOtakuSpirit0o chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Great stuff!
Hiaennyddei chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
hm...i never thought i would actually like this pairing but i didnt see any yay (is half asleep)
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This would be interesting if you chose to make it a story. "keep him"? O.o I like thi fic even if no one else does, so thanks...
MasterYodaOfYaoi chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Hey, so I read this a while back and thought it was pretty cool.

And then I found myself creeping back again.

And now here I am, the third time, and I just realized I hadn't favorited this.

I loved this. Especially how Latvia had pretty much no idea what was going on until the end. XD The sex scene is just beautiful. Not too detailed, but still gets you all into it.

Your writing is precious and now I feel better that I've commented and added it to my favorites.

Okay, have a good day~
KatyMakenshi chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
You should write more! Please let there be more! I want to read what happens when they wake up in the morning! I have so many questions and they all need answering with another chapter xD *adds to favs and alert* I loved it! Very well-written and awesome characters ! Please continue it :3
PrinceofElsinore chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
oo, I would love to see this continued! Seems like a great setup for more, since it's very open-ended... but wow who would have thought, Latvia and Prussia? And yet you make it work so well! Any chance of a sequel?
Seiliez Wingalas chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
ZoeyAynn chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
OMG! I like it! I wish there were more fics for this pairing! My friend and I are doing a rp and it ended up being GilbertxRaivis and OMG I love the pairing!
Kitskune Miyake chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
More! Give the readers more of this!

Prussia/Latvia. Never thought it could be so good.
Deutschamerikaner chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Nice story. Is their a chance of a squeal.
alfreditehetalia chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
wow that was raw
Stiorra chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I love this fic! And this couple so much! Your like an awesome writer~ And the thing about West not finding out is soo funny!